Chapter 64

Recap: Sanyukta nei choda sasural.

Sanyu beta.......(Kishore sat beside his daughter......but she was lost somewhere.......her face was showing no emotion) Sanyu.....(he touched her hand)

Papa.....(faked a smile) aap aa gaye.....eak minute mei chai leke ayi....(smiled a wide one)

Beta....(she stopped at the door step) mere samne pretend maat kar.....(she closed her mouth using her palm so that he will not listen to her sobs) Sanyu (her father touched her shoulder and she broke her last patience)

papa.....(hugged her papa) bahat yaad ati hei dono ki......(her eyes were raining) bahat jyada (sob)

Shhhh.....(cupped her face) mera bachha ese kese ro sakta hei? (wiped her tears) 

Mujhe laga (sob) ji lungi....par.....(she placed her head on her father's chest) nei hota......nei hota papa......

Tto kun chali ayi? (caressed her head) Tujhe kya lagta hei khush honge wodono? Bol? (Kishore made her look at his face) Pata hei mujhe ki Renuka bhabi nei galat kia....par beta........kya Randhir aur Chuchu ki tere life mei koi importance nehi? (she frowned) undonoko kun saja dei rahi hei tu? 

papa....(she wiped her nose) wo dono......

Jara soch bachha......Renuka bhabi ki saja undonoko kun mil rahi hei? 

Doo din sei tune na Randhir sei baat ki na uska phone utha rahi hei......bol kya galati ki hei us bechare nei? Ache sei soch apne feslei kei bare mei......(he patted her cheeks before leaving the room)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

mama......(Chuchu kissed the photo of her mama......it's her routine to do so after Sanyukta's departure)

I am sorry beta......(Renuka caressed her soft, curly hair and Chuchu smiled innocently looking at her dadi) mere wajese teri mama chali gayi.......(hugged the baby) bahat yaad ati hei na mama ki? 

mama.....(showed her the picture)

I am sorry.......(kissed the baby's cheeks)

Isse sorry kehneisei kya hoga? (Harsh chipped) jo bikharna tha bikhar chuka hei.....(Renuka cried and Chuchu pecked her cheeks) apni bete ki haalat dekh rahi ho? Inn dino kitna gumsum bana betha hei wo.......kisise baat nehi karta......apni beti sei bhi nehi............aur inn sabkei liye sirf tum hi responsible ho Renuka.....

I am sorry ......(she cried)

Kash yeh sorry saab thik karpata.....(Harsh sighed)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Dhyan sei jana Sanyu....(She nodded a yes)

mama......(as soon as the sweet voice reached her ear drums Sanyukta looked at the direction and was shocked to see Renuka with Chuchu) mama.....(she was trying to jump from Renuka's hold)

Kriti.....(a drop of tear rolled down her eyes and she rushed to cuddle her baby) Kriti.....(she hugged the cute little girl tight kissing her face all over) mama nei bahat missy kia baby ko....(joined their foreheads.......Renuka and Kishore blinked their happy tears)

mama missy.....(Chuchu kissed Sanyukta on her nose)

I love u.....(hugged her doll)

lo u....(Chuchu spoke adding a beautiful smile to Sanyukta's face)

Sanyukta.....(she looked at Renuka) maaf kardei mujhe......(joined her palms together)

mum aap....

Nehi........mangnei dei mafi.........(wiped her tears) please ghar bapis aja........

Mum......

mum.....(Chuchu chipped clapping her hands)

Accidental Parentsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें