Chapter 32

Recap: Proposal for Sanyukta

One, two, three.....yes very good......eak aur step

Kriti was super happy. The wide smile was not leaving her cute face. She was learning the art of walking holding her dear dada's hands. Sanyukta was correcting some of her designs as well as glancing at them. Kishore was enjoying the moment.

Tumse bahat ghulmil gayi hei bachhi (Kishore spoke)

Haan yeh meli pyali Chuchu hei (he raised her high holding her tiny waist and she giggled)

wese bete yeh jaab apni real parents kei pass chali jaegi taab kya karogei (Randhir became thoughtful & Sanyukta stopped working & looked at her doll for whom she has already developed a soft corner. )

Pata nei uncle (looking at Chuchu whereas she was looking at Kishore's bald head without any blink) mei apni Chuchu ko kahin nehi jane dunga; hei na Chuchu?

Uuuuhh... (Sanyukta smiled so as Kishore)

Sanyukta beta wo Mittals kaal ane wale hei 

Paar papa 

Nehi Sanyu eak baar tto milna hi hei tujhe fir haam baat karengei.....mei yeh nehi keh raha ki tu kaal hi shadi karlei uss ladkei sei(Randhir sat on the couch beside Kishore with Chuchu on his laps....now Chuchu really wants to know about the confusing bald head; her eyes were the proof which were stuck on his head)

Shadi!!! 

Haan Randhir bete mei Sanyu kei liye eak rista leke aya hun....(don't know why the big smile which was there on his face faded away) bahat acha ladka hei wo (now Chuchu was comparing the two heads; she was glancing at Randhirs head once which was full of hairs and another moment she was looking at Kishore's head which was bald)

Papa nei na karni mujhe shadi (Sanyukta frowned)

Kun koi hei tere dill mei? (sandhir looked at each other ) agar hei tto bata dei (he stood up) mei nei chata ki koi dusra Kishore bane. (he said and left the place)

unhhh.....dada (Chuchu stood on Randhir's laps and started pulling his nose while gritting her teeth)

Kya hua aab aap kun gussa ho gaye? (kissed her cheeks and she yawned) awww meli doll ko nini aa gayi chalo so jao (placed her on his laps and patted her chest)

Slowly her eyes gave up and she started snoring softly.

Sanyukta 

Haan (engrossed in her work)

Bataya nei kei tum iss ghar sei jane ki tayari mei ho? (she glanced at him and he smirked)

Mei kun jaun? Aur yeh sadi hue khabar kisnei di tumhei? (she glared him)

Kun shadi hone wali hei......aab mera seer koi nei khaega (winked at her)

Oh hello mei itni jaldi tumhara picha chodnei nei wali.....mei sari jindegi tumhara seer khaungi (glared him again and continued her work)

Tum tto ese bol rahi ho jese mujhsei shadi karogi....(caressing Chuchu's  head)

Agar tumhare seer khana kei baat hei na tto mei tumsei shadi bhi karlungi (she finished & then realized what she blurted out)

Tto chalo aaj hi shadi karlete hei fir eak dusrei ka seer khate rahengei...(he spoke in a teasing way and she looked down)

mera dimaag kharab nei hei (she gathered the clothes and left for her room)

Mera bhi nei hei (mocked her)

suar...

Chudeil...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear friends. Do tell me your views about this part. See u soon.

Jan...