Chapter 35

Recap: Party time

Randhir beta tum Sanyukta kei kapdei kun dho rahe ho? (Kishore asked him surprised)

Ahh.....(Randhir screamed looking at Kishore)

Kya hua beta? 

yeh apke cherei ko kya hua? (there was baby food all over his face)

Yeh (he brushed his finger on his face and licked that) tumhare Chuchu nei kia. Khana khilanei ki kosis ki tto gussei mei ake meri yeh halat kardi....(Randhir sighed) kher yeh batao kapdei kun dho rahe ho Sanyu ki?

Saja di usne (Randhir explained everything ) isliye mei eak hafte taak uska kaam karunga (he frowned)

mei abhi baat karta hun Sanyu sei. 

nei aap bas apna mun dho lijiye ( he smiled & continued washing her clothes)

***

Yeh kya kia tumnei (glaring him......Chuchu, who was busy playing with her doll looked at sandhir while sucking her doll's hand)

Kapdei doya hei aur kya? (looking at Sanyukta's white kurti which had red patches all over)

Itni bhi akal nei hei ki safed aur colored kapdo ko alag sei dhodalo? (clutching his collar....there Kriti was afraid looking at her mama's durgavtar)

mama....dada (in a chocked voice)

Jyada nakhrei maat dikhao Sanyukta......kahan na ho gayi galati (he raised his voice) saab seh raha hun that doesn't mean tum hukm chalaogi mujhspei (he held her arms and jerked her close)

Abuse karogei haan? (glared him)

Haan karunga bolo kya karlogi (clutched her arms more tight)

Randhir Singh Sekhawat (she held his hair in her clutches)

Jangli billi chod (he too clutched her hair......Chuchu frowned looking at them pulling each others hair)

Tu maar kun nei jata (scratching his face with her long and sharp nails)

Chudeil.....(screamed in pain .....his face had red marks by now) aab tu gayi.....(Sanyukta started running followed by Randhir....Chuchu was now enjoying their "pakda pakdi"& she started her giggling session) ruk (she entered inside her room and was going to close the door when Randhir stepped in and locked the door)

Arrey Chuchu beta (Kishore picked Chuchu in his arms and she started rolling her palm on his bald head)

apke mama aur dada kahan gaye?

mama.....dada (she chipped and now her eyes were stuck on his mustache)

Koi baat nei nanaji Chuchu kei sath khelengei....

na..n..a....(she spoke and Kishore was so happy such that some tears rolled down his eyes)

Mei nana baan gaya (he hugged Chuchu happily)

ohh....(Chuchu said dropping her saliva all over his shirt)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Agei maat badhna haan (she was moving backwards....as Randhir was marching towards her with an angry face)

Mere face mei apni nakhun ghusaogi haan? (gritting his teeth)

D..ddd...dekho mei t...tumpei ha..haaa rassment ka case kardungi (pointing a finger at him and he laughed in a mocking way......)

apni yeh fijul dhamkia dena baand karo (clutching her index finger) servant samajhkei rakha hei muje?

(Sanyukta was going to run from there but he held her arms tight)

Chodo (she struggled to free herself)

Naa.....mafi mango....(holding her tight as she was behaving like a monkey)

Nei nei nei....(just then her legs touched the bed and she fell on the bed dragging Randhir with her)

Aab kahan jaogi (he smirked as she was now under him on the bed.) mango mafi...

Randhir....janedo mujhei please (she thought that he will take advantage of her like Nishant)

Naa....(he loved to tease her) mafi.....mango (holding her hands more tight with both of her hands spreading to each side)

Janedo please....(she recalled everything which happened that night)

Maffi mango pehlei.....(He inched closer but keeping in mind not to touch her in a wrong way , he was just in a mood to tease her...which has now become a hobby for him)

Please Randhir maaf kardo mujhei (she said in a choked voice) paar janedo mera.....*%$#...maat karna (she started crying)

Sanyukta (he frowned looking at her face and stood up)

She hugged her knees and dragged her self to the corner of the bed and was behaving abnormally.....

Sa....(he was going to touch her shoulder but she shifted herself far away from him)

I am sorry (His eyes welled up) Sanyukta mera galat irada nei tha ....I swear....(he also started crying looking at her vulnerable state)

Please jane ddo mera *%$# maat karo.....(she was crying badly......the smudged kohl and spread lipstick was the proof.)

Sanyukta (he whispered) calm down mei jaa raha hun....(he said while moving out of the room wiping his tears......)

After he left the room Sanyukta cried her heart out hugging the pillow...

Saab eak jese hei.....unhei sirf aurto kei sath khelna hei aur kuchnei....(sniffing)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much. Hope u loved this part. Do tell me. See u soon.

Jan...