Chapter 89

4 years later.....

Kesav utho beta 7 baj gaye hei school jana hei...(Sanyukta uncovered her 4 year old little son)

Tholi del aul mama...(he pressed his face on his pillow and slept once again)

nei baba uth jao dekho school kei liye late ho jaoge...(she caressed his hair and he hugged his mama's waist)

(she caressed his hair and he hugged his mama's waist)

mera good boy hei na...mama ki baat manega....utha ja bacchha...(kissed his head and he sat on her laps...)

mama good molning...(he pecked her cheeks)

Very good morning baby....(picked him up and walked inside the loo)

After 10 minutes....

mama.....ajj mei Chiki ko bleak fast khilao? (he asked her sweetly)

nei baba wo abhi choti hei.....break fast nei kar sakti....(pulled his cheeks)

tto wo aj bhi milk piegi? (he asked raising up his eye brows)

haan....aab chalo niche apke dada wait kar rahe honge na...(the mama-son duo walked till the dining hall)

Kesav rushed towards the cradle where his 4 months old baby sister was playing...

Good molning Chiki....(he caressed her soft cheeks and she giggled)

aur mera ser ho gayi teri subah? (Kishore hugged him from behind....Sanyukta smiled at them and walked towards the kitchen to serve the breakfast....)

Haan nanu....wese mei thola aul sone wala tha pal mama nei uthaliya mujhe...(he smiled )

Kahan reh gaye yeh dono....(she was glancing at the door)

mama.....poha nei kana..(he pouted)

Nakhre nei Kesav.....mama ke good boy ho na....jo bolti hun karo wesa...(she patted his cheek)

Kun paresan kar rahi ho mere bete ko? ( A husky voice reached her ear drums and she looked towards the door)

dada....(Kesav rushed towards Randhir and he picked her up)

Good morning Chiku...pecked his cheeks and Sanyukta as well as Kishore smiled looking at them)