Chapter 84

mama....Adi toko leya...(Chuchu chipped this after so much of hard work......today Sekhawats and Aggarwals were celebrating her second birthday and Chuchu was clad in a blood red colored fairy dress with a cute crown on her head)

aap kya bol rahe ho mujhe samajmenei aya...(Sanyukta pulled her cheeks and she pouted)

Adi toko lege...(she tried to make her mama understand)

Acha.....Adi apka chocolate leke chala gaya.....(she made her sit on her laps and she nodded a yes) koi baat nei mama Adiko samjhadegi kei esa na kare (kissed her chubby cheeks) aab aap apni dadake pas jao mama thoda kam karke ati hei...(she walked out of the room after pecking her mama's cheeks)

Sanyukta stood up but sat down again holding her head as she felt a little dizzy.....

yeh firse hua mujhe....(she wiped the sweat beads from her forehead) kahin koi badi bimari! nei nei nei (shook her head) I am fine (grinned like an idiot) par koi bimari hue tto?

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Happy birthday to u.....

happy birthday to u.....

happy birthday to u dear Chuchu.....

happy birth day to u......(sandhir helped her to cut the cake)

From good friends and true...

From old friends and new....

May good luck go with you....

And happiness too........

Happy Birthday Chuchu....(she was smiling wide looking at the huge crowd singing the song only for her) 

Happy birthday dear Chuchu.....(after the song everyone clapped for the real princess....she too joined them with her sweet giggles)

Happy birthday my dear baby (Randhir kissed her chubby cheeks) bhagwan kare ki tum bahat taraki karo aur tumhe eak achha pati mile....

pati....(she smiled while clapping her hands together)

mei bhi...(Sanyukta hugged her doll and blessed her) bhagwan kare ki hajaro saal tak tum apni birthday celebrate karo.....(Chuchu giggled and hugged her mama)

baday (Chuchu pulled Sanyukta's nose)

aab meri bari...(Kishore spoke)

Nei pehle mei (Harsh chipped)

mei nana hun pehle mei...(Kishore pushed him a little)

dadu ka hak pehle hei wo Sekhawat hei Aggarwal nei....(Harsh pushed him a little)

Happy birthday my grandchild....(both Anju and Renuka blessed her together)

Haam dono ke jhagde mei yeh baji margaye....(Harsh and Kishore glared them)

Chu....(Adi raised his hand and caressed her cheeks thus wishing her happy birthday in his own style)

awww.....Kriti aap Adi ko cake khilao....(Sanyukta helped her to do so)

Kriti wiped her palm on Adi's face and giggled looking at him whereas Adi started crying holding her mother's legs....

Kriti esa nei karte (Sanyukta consoled Adi) aap isse sorry bolo.....(Kriti nodded a no)

baby aap dada ki good girl ho na tto apni friend ko sorry boldo....(Randhir pulled her cheeks)

Adi solly....(she hugged him and every body awed looked at their bonding)