Chapter 12

Recap: Sandhir will have to take care of the baby until the police finds her real parents.

Sanyukta .......Sanyukta.....(Randhir was continuously calling her when she was busy cleaning the house as it was her turn to do so)

Kya hua Randhir? Kun chilla rahe ho? (she asked annoyed while wiping the floor)

Wo chuchu ki diaper badal ddo na usnei gila kardia (he said with a tensed expression on his face)

Kaun chuchu? (she asked irritated) aur jo bhi hei tum kardona wo kaam (she said and continued doing her work)

Arre chuchu wo baby ka naam hei (she made weird faces) aur mujhe nehi ata diaper badalna.....

Chalo mein ati hun.....(she said and he nodded a yes)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Eai pair nehi hilao....(she glared her while cleaning the baby and making her wear new cloths but the baby was adamant to irritate Sanyukta so she didn't listen to her and did what she wanted) hmm....(she glared her again and she too did that) hawww.....(with her mouths open) nakal karogi han nakal? (she said picking the baby up and bringing her close to her face)

Uh....(the baby chipped and tried to pull her nose to which Sanyukta giggled)

Sanyukta chuchu ko kahin ghumanei leke jae (he asked sitting on the couch and chuchu forwarded her hands towards Randhir thus indicating him to take her in his arms) aww......aja mela bachha (he took her in his arms and kissed her tiny nose whereas she started sucking her finger)

Yeh chuchu naam pasand nehi mujhe. (she declared arranging chuchu's cloths inside her bag)

Tto kya naam dogi tum (he said whereas chuchu was busy rubbing her palm on his rough cheek and giggling feeling ticklish)

Kriti....(she said and went inside to get ready) wese kahan jaengei ham? (asked from her room)

Wo naya baby park khula hei (Kriti was now trying to stand on Randhir's laps holding his shoulder) soch raha hun kun na wahi jae....sunday hei aaj tto...chuchu ko achha lagega.......hey....(Randhir said as Kriti was pulling his hair) 

Hei....(she said in her baby style & he widened his eyes)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hello.....han Nishant (she smiled and sat on a bench whereas Randhir and Kriti were enjoying making sand castle.)

*Baby aaj kahin bahar chale?*

Aaj? (she looked at the duo laughing and Kriti doing some cute antiques) wo thodi busy hun (she chipped slowly)

*Ajj tto sunday hei na.......tum tto bannd rakhti ho ajkei din apna boutique*

Han fir bhi kuch responsibilities hei (she said and pressed her lips together)

*hmm thik hei....bye*

Bye (she cut the call and went near them....) Randhir ice-cream khaogei? (she asked bending to their level)

Haan (he smiled)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir was holding Kriti and Sanyukta came with two ice creams. Kriti was busy looking at another child of mere 3 years old sitting in between his parents. His parents were having their ice-cream and feeding the baby in little amount.

Mama........dada......ice (the baby said and Kriti was keenly observing him sucking her finger)

awww apko aur chaiye.....(the baby boy's mama asked him and he clapped his hands)

mama.....(the boy chipped & Kriti looked at Sanyukta & then at the baby boy and his mama) dada.....(the boy said again playing with his father & Kriti looked at Randhir's face whereas he smiled and placed a little amount of ice-cream in her mouth)

Tasty? (he asked)

Tet....(she chipped)

Nakal karti hei kitna (Sanyukta chipped and Kriti looked at her) kun ese kya dekh rahi ho? (Sanyukta asked her but Kriti was just looking at both of them and then at the baby boy & his parents......with her mouth parted a little)

mm..mma....(she mumbled) d...dd...da....(she chipped herself)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Arre Sanyukta (Nishant called her as soon as Sandhir reached at their entrance with Kriti who was still mumbling something) tum kahan gayi thi apni dur ki ristedar kei sath? (Sandhir looked at each other) aur yeh bachhi? 

wo Nishant....

Tum tto keh rahi thi busy ho? (he upped his eye brows)

Haan wo ba...... bachhi.....

mama.......(Kriti grabbed Sanyukta's scarf) dada (grabbing Randhir's shirt in her tiny fist)

Kya? (Nishant frowned and sandhir looked at each other whereas Kriti was smiling wide as she succeed to say what she was practicing in the entire day out)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank you so much for your motivating votes and comments. "MHBY (a new beginning)"updated. Please have a look. Do tell me whether you liked this part or not. Thank you.

Jan...