Chapter 7

Recap: Sanyukta's mother visited her. Randhir's first day at college.  

Arree sir shame shame.....(one of the boys said closing his nostrils using his fingers)

Kaal raat ko muli kei paranthe khaye the kya? (another one chipped laughing)

There Randhir was feeling vulnerable and embarrassed. (Sanaya was trying to make them understand that we should not mock on our teacher but nobody was listening.)

What the....aab kya....(he thought and got an idea)

So, how was that? (Randhir smiled at them confidently and they stopped laughing at once)

The students looked at each other confused...

Arre sir tto kitnei confident hei.....I don't think kei inhei bhaganei ka hamara plan kaam ayega...(Ritish whispered near his friend's ear)

Hey you....(to Ritish as he suspected him responsible behind all these)

Yes si....irr (he stood up)

Can you explain why do we fart and it's composition? (he smirked at him and Ritish gulped)

Any one else? (he asked taking the toy from his seat which was responsible for the noise and everyone lowered their gaze) okay then......listen to me very carefully....."Farts are caused by trapped air which can come from many source. A typical fart is composed of about 59 percent nitrogen, 21 percent hydrogen, 9 percent carbon dioxide, 7 percent methane and 4 percent oxygen. Only about one percent of a fart contains hydrogen sulfide gas and mercaptans, which contain sulfur, and the sulfur is what makes farts stink.......so on.....(he finished his explanation)

But sir.....it's not in the syllabus....(one of his students asked)

But, it's in your system I guess....(he smiled and all of them returned the gesture)

Oh my he is so intelligent....(Sanaya gave a dreamy smile)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey how was your day (he asked while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge but she maintained a balloon face) hello....I am asking you....(waving his hand in front of her)

I am not answerable to you. (she started cutting the vegetables)

Mamla kuch garam lag raha hei (he thought scratching his neck)

Mmmm kya baat hei pareshan ho (he started washing the vegetables) Sanyukta (as she didn't responded)

Kahan na koi baat nehi......(jerking his hands which was on her shoulder.....glaring him with her blood red eyes may be due to anger mixed tears)

Tto yeh lachrymal secretions kun? (wiping a drop from the corner of her eyes)

Dekho.....(she said gulping a little) just because you are living with me that doesn't mean you will interfere in my life.......(he sighed looking at her rage filled eyes)

Okay......as you wish......(surging his shoulders)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

**Nehi.....aap esa nehi kar saktei.....apko meri sindoor ki kasham**

**Sindoor ki bhi koi kassam deta hei? are khud ki do tto mein manu**

**Nehi swami aap mujhe chodkei maat jaiye....apkei bina mera kya bajut?**

**Chod chod mera pair**

Randhir khana baan gaya hei...ch...(she stopped looking at him. He was sobbing) arre kya hua? (she sat beside him really worried and he pointed towards the T.V)

What a heartless husband.....(he chipped still sobbing)

She glanced at the T.V

** Agar aapnei iss dehlizz kei uss taraf eak kadam bhi rakha to aap mera chila hua mun dekhenegi**

**Thiksei dialog bhi bolna nehi ata wo chila hua nehi mara hua mun hota hei**

hahahahahhaha....hhaahha (he glanced at her laughing, rolling on the couch) o...m...y God t..tum y...eh comedy show dekh kei i...itna r...ro rahei ho (still laughing)

Yeh kitna emotional hey (he wiped his tears) "MERA AANGAN TERA GHAR NEHI".....tumhei hassi aa rahi hei? (in a chocked voice)

Oh...my......Randhir......hahahah hhha....you....a...are so....cute.....(she pulled his cheeks and stood up to leave whereas a dreamy smile adored his face) yeh rona dhona ho jae to khana khanei aa jana (controlling her laugh but he was lost in her touch placing his hand on his cheek)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hah.....finally an update. How was this part? Do tell me your views. Next update depends on your responses. I hope you enjoyed. Thank you for your motivating votes and comments. Bye. See you soon. Take care.

Jan...