Chapter 77

Recap: Everything is back to normal

Acha Kishore haam chalte hei....(Anju smiled when Vivan touched his feet)

Jite raho...(Kishore caressed his head) Anju tum Sanyu se milke nehi jaogi....(Sanyukta was looking at them hiding her self behind the curtain)

mama .....(Chuchu was tugging her mama's skirt......"why the hell mama is blocking my way?") mama (Sanyukta was busy listening to their conversation)

Tumhe lagta hei wo mujhe kabhi maaf karegi? (Anju chocked while saying this)

Kishore sighed whereas Sanyu was confused about her own emotions.

Chuchu sighed and walked towards the loo.......(mama is overhearing their conversation......she do not have any manners.....Chuchu must be thinking all these....A/N)

After Anju and Vivan left Harsh and Renuka got ready with their belongings.

Haam ate hei Kishore....(Harsh hugged him)

Apna dhyan rakhna.....(Kishore smiled and bid a bye to them)

Dinner Time....

Beta tune puria bahat tasty banayi hei....(Kishore licked his finger but Sanyu was busy stealing glances of Randhir so as he)

puli khani....(Chuchu tried to tear the puri but failed to do so) mama....(she tugged Sanyukta's shirt)

Haan....(she looked at Kriti's sad sad face)

puli....(she pointed her finger at the round round delicious puri)

awwww....(Sanyukta kissed her pink cheeks and put a morsel inside her mouth which Chuchu chewed happily)

Chuchu licked her lips thus enjoying the sweet dish too made by Sanyukta.....

****

Aab meli baby ko aram ki neend ayegi.....(Sanyukta was caressing Chuchu's head placing her on her laps.....Randhir blinked his happy tears standing at the threshold of the room)

nini...(Chuchu yawned and her eyes were giving up)

I love u...(Sanyukta kissed her forehead while placing the little fairy on the cozy bed )

aab meri baari....(Randhir rested his head on her laps...)

Sanyukta smiled and kissed his nose.....

aap baby ho? (she caressed his chest whereas her right hand was busy finger combing his hair)

apki baby....(kissed her palm) 

They were staring deeply into each other's eyes......

Randhir!....(Sanyukta became worried when his eyes brimmed with tears) kya hua? (she became more worried when he cried holding her waist......his face was pressed against her belly) Kya hua? (she bent forwards to kiss the back of his right ear.....he was not ready to show his crying face to his wife) aap mujhe dara rahe ho.......(she tried to lift his face up but her buried his face more into her belly) kya baat hei kun ro rahe ho?....yahan dikhao apna face mujhe (he nodded a no still sobbing silently) ofho....(she caressed his back while placing tiny kisses on his head)

After sometime of continuous crying Randhir sat on the bed in front of her....his face was almost red.....

kya halat banake rakhi hei apni...(she wiped his face using her hands)

firse bhulto nehi jaogi....(she became stunned listening to this from his mouth) 

I am sorry....(kissed the skin below his ear after embracing him) I am sorry.......mei bhi kya karti.....(he hugged her tight....almost squeezing her under his grip........she felt pain under his tight grip but can understand his insecurities....) Randhir.....apki Sanyukta sirf apki hei.........(caressed his back whereas he buried his face in the crook of her neck) mei apko kabhi nehi bhulsakti....(placed her lips on his temple and remained like that)