Chapter 99

Ji yeh aapka bhatija hei? (sandhir looked at each other)

Ji...betho beta Kumar.....(The boy smiled at Vardhan and sat awkwardly)

bahat pyara beta hei apka (Randhir grinned and Sanyukta smiled)

Beta tum kya karte ho? (Randhir asked)

Bidi pita hun.....(he smiled and Vardhan stumped his left foot on his right leg)

Kya! (Sandhir together)

Ji iska matlab hei ki bidi pine walo ko rokta hei....hei na beta....(he nodded a yes) mera beta beauty products manufacturing unit mei manager hei....

Oh...(Sanyukta said) 

Sanyukta Chuchu ko le awo...(Randhir whispered near her ear)

Haan...(she smiled a little and excused her self)

After sometime Sanyukta and Chuchu came, Chuchu was maintaining a poker face and they introduced her to Kumar.....Kumar was lost in her beauty but composed himself......

Mr Vardhan agar apki permission ho tto kya Chuchu, Kumar sei thodi der baat kar sakti hei? (Sanyukta asked and Chuchu widened her eyes)

Yeah of course...(Vardhan faked a smile) Kumar Chuchu ko bahar ghumane leke jao....

Ji sir...(he smiled and Vardhan glared him)

Sir!....(Sandhir looked at each other and Chuchu twisted her lips)

Ji mera bhatija pyar sei mujhe sir bulata hei.....(Vardhan grinned)

Chuchu please come with me...(he blushed a little and Chuchu just forced her self to go with him)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Wese tumhari favorite movie kaunsihe? (Kumar asked him once they reached the famous dating zone)

Chudeil Ki Ayi Bahar....(she smirked)

Oh! (Kumar gulped still maintained a smiley face) aur favorite hero......

Dracula Singh Kapoor....(she smiled)

wahi jo sirf horror movies mei kaam karta hei? (he wiped his sweat beads)

Haan...(she twisted her lips)

Apki favorite time of the day? (they were roaming near the pool)

Mid-Night....(she smiled and he gulped once again)

k...kun? (he frowned.....just then he received a message) eak minute....

"Chuchu ko yeh pata nei chalna chaiye ki tum mere bhatije nehi balki mere P.A ho....(Vardhan Sir)"

Haan tto mei kahan tha....haan kun tumhe mid night pasand hei?

Ussi samaey kabr sthan mei jana acha lagta hei....(she smirked at him)