Chapter 54

Recap: Bye bye Chuchu.

Vidushi tumney Sanyukta ko call karkey bata dia ki haam aa rahe hei? (he asked her while checking a file).

Nehi Parth meiney usko nehi bataya.....(she was decorating her nails)

Kya kahan usney? (he sat on the bed)

Bahat jyada khus lag rahithi....(Vidushi spoke with a frown on her face)

Kya? Aur tum mujhey aab bata rahi ho? (he dialed her number and she received the call after 5 rings)

*Hello.......(Sanyukta said in a low voice)*

Sanyukta kya hua tum thik tto ho na? Kahin tumhari "putna" sash tumhey tang tto nehi kar rahi? (Parth asked in a worried way)

*Parth, kuch bhi ho wo Randhir key mum hey tum unhey ese nei bol saktey*

Sorry sorry acha bolo kya hua? (he asked & looked at Vidhushi)

Parth speaker off karo tto jara....(Vidhushi said)

Haan....(Parth did what she said)

*wo Chuchu ko ley gaye*

Kya? Wo chotisi bacchiko legaye? Par kaun? (Parth asked her through the phone conversation)

*Wo uskey parents they Parth.....wo legaye bachhi ko (she said in a chocked voice)*

Sanyukta tum ro maat mei ata hun wahan okay..........(Parth said in a worried voice)

*Hmm.....(she said gulping her tears)*

The conversation ended....

Parth, yeh tto kitni achhi baat hey na........kitna acha laga hoga Randhir aur Sanyukta ko. I must say itney din us bachhi ki chakri karney key baad aab unhey ussei rahat mili hogi. (Vidushi said with a sad expression on her face)

Sahi kahan tumhey Vidushi....bicharey bahat pyar kartey hei bachhi ko.....chalo hame jana chaiye unkey pas.....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir.....utho 10 baaj gaye hei....(she said caressing his face)

Umm....thoda aur soney ddo na Sanyukta.....(he chipped holding her arms)

Nehi Randhir mum wese bhi gussa ho rahi thi....unhey late sey uthnei wale pasand nehi.....(She tried to made him sit forcefully)

Kya yaar.....unko maro goli aur tum bhi so jao....(he dragged her and slept hugging her tight.....putting his legs and hands on her body)

Ranhdir kuch bhi boltey ho aap chodo....(she struggled to free herself)

Hmmm.....chup.......nei chodunga.....(he kissed her cheeks and slept again hugging her)

Randhir.........chodo.....(she was pushing him)

Chup....(he pressed her on the bed and came over her......) warna Chuchu key liye bhai ya behen laneko tayar hojao....(he whispered near her ear) u know what I mean.....(kissing her ear)

Sanyukta was not in a state to react at him romantic acts.....her mind drifted away towards Chuchu's thoughts.

Wese hamari princess kahan hey.....(he sat on the bad and straightened himself) jarur dad key sath khe......(his mind reminded him about her absence) meri beti....(he glanced at a crying Sanyukta) Sanyukta hamari chuchu (he said in a chocked voice & Sanyukta hugged him) wo chali gayi.....(he started weeping)

Bass....Randhir.....(rubbing his back) apko strong rehna hoga....(sniff) please......

Kun hua esa.....( he was wetting her neck with his tears)