Chapter 2

RECAP: Randhir and Sanyukta's first encounter was not a healthy one. Randhir comes to stay at Sanyukta's place. Here is the next part.

Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho? Suar kahika....(he widened his eyes) niklo (pushing him towards the entrance) abhi kei abhi niklo mere ghar sei (he was shocked by her behavior)

Sanyukta doll ese nehi karte bachhe (with a frown on his face)

Hey....(now he was completely outside the home and he fell on the ground because she pushed him really hard)

Huh....bada aya mere ghar mein rehne....papa (looking at Kishore and he gulped) yeh bandar (randhir tightened his jaws & she was pointing her finger towards him) iss ghar mein nehi dikhna chaiye.

Par....(Kishore spoke and Randhir stood up and turned to face her)

Kya boli mein bandar? (he started marching towards her and Kishore placed his palm on his left side of the chest) mein (pointing his finger towards him) the great Randhir Singh Sekhawat (huh bada aya A/N) bandar? (Sanyukta crossed her arms across her chest and twisted her lips) how dare you bloody cheap woman (Now he was in front of her at a few millimeter of distance and jerked her holding her arms)

Kya? Cheap? cheap? (with a loud voice...gripping his neck)

Doll...(Kishore started sweating)

Mein cheap haan.....(her grip got tightened and he started chocking)

Uhhh....hh...(he clutched her palms and freed himself & held her arms tight) mera gala dabaogi mera?.....the great Randhir Singh Sekhawat ka? (he folded her arms towards her back) tum janti nehi mein kaun hun.....(gritting his teeth)

Bachho....(Kishore was about to say something)

Aaap chup rahiye (both said together and looked at him for a nanosecond and he gulped again)

Haan kahan the? (Randhir asked looking at her)

Yahin kei tum kaun ho yeh bhul chuke ho so mujhse puch rahei the....(she said mocking him)

Apne aapko bada satir samjahti ho (he twisted her hands more)

Samajhti nehi mein hun (she stumped her feet on his foot)

Ouch....(holding his legs) bada maja aa raha hei na.....(She started running and he was chasing after her)

After 30 minutes.....

Kishore was settled on the couch holding his head. Randhir's condition was devastated with red nail marks all over his face and neck and shirt was torn apart. There Sanyukta was all messy and was resting her back on the wall. The door bell rang.

Ji kahiye (Kishore asked peeking his face a little and saw a tall man standing in front of him with a bag hanging on his left shoulder) 

Jindegi eak water bubble ki tarah hei. (maintaining a poker face)

To? (with a questioning expression on his face)

Abhi aap khade hein ho sakta hei agle pal kisi samsan ghat mein lakdio kei upar apko letaya gaya ho (he chipped still maintaining a poker face)

Kya bakwas hei yeh....(Kishore opened the door wide and now the man was peeking inside the house. He widened his eyes looking at the two persons ...the boy on the floor laying straight and the girl sitting straight ......both were looking like beggars)

Kya dekh rahe ho? (Kishore covered the scene)

Eak bima to karaleni chaiye (he tried to make him understand)

Dekho jao yahan sei mere paas time nehi hei.....(He was going to close the door)

Time ki hi to baat hei....(Kishore stopped) abhi ho ....kya pata darwaja baand karnei kei bad aapka Raam Naam Satya ho jae.....fir aapke dono bachho ka kya hoga? (Kishore closed the door with a thud wiped the sweat beads from his forehead)

Jindegi eak water bubble ki tarah hei (The man left that place...chanting the same line continuously)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta (while watching TV)

Ji papa (she was dusting the room)

Jao Randhir ko dinner kei liye bulalo (He stretched his legs a little)

Mein kun jaun.....bhuk lagegi khud aega....(she surged her shoulders and continued doing her work)

Beta mehmaan hei wo hamara....aur mehmaan bhagwan kei roop hote hein (Kishore looked at her)

Huh.....par yeh mehmaan devil ka roop hei (she flared her nose)

Sanyukta (Kishore glared at her)

Haan haan thik hei jaa rahi hun bulane....bandar ko....(she started climbing the steps murmuring some crushes)

After stepping inside the room she widened her eyes as Randhir was throwing her dresses on the floor from a wardrobe. One of her tops fell on her face

Randhir.....kya hei yeh? (while picking her clothes from the floor)

What do you mean by kya hei? Apna wardrobe khali kar raha hun (he said casually after throwing the last piece of dress outside the wardrobe)

Eak wardrobe dia hei na tumhe (pointing towards the second wardrobe which was near his bed)

Wo.....tch....pasand nehi (he shook his head and was taking off his t shirt)

Chiii kya kar rahe ho? (she closed her eyes as soon as her eyes fell on his bare chest)

Aab tum yahan sei jaogi nehi to mein apna dress change karna kun postpone karun (while wearing another shirt)

Gadha....suar.....magarmach....idiot....janvar.....kamina....kutta.....ahhh...(she winced in pain as her head collided with the wall as she was going towards the entrance of the room with her eyes closed)

Aur do galia (Randhir smirked)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Friends do tell me whether you liked this part or not.........I hope you enjoyed it. Thank yo so much for your precious votes and comments. I am happy that you liked this concept.