Chapter 13

Recap: Kriti called sandhir as mama.....dada in front of Nishant.

Yeh kya hey? Nishant gripped her arms and she gulped her saliva. Yeh bachhi tumhei mama aur isko dada kun bol rahi hei? Kahin tum mujhei cheat tto nehi kar rahi (Nishant gripped her arms tight and she nodded her head as a no with fear in her eyes)

Eak minute Nishant (raising Kriti a little up as she was slipping from his arms) choti bachhi hei kuch bhi bolti hei.....tum bina baat jane ussei accuse nehi kar saktey. (Nishant's grip loosened and Sanyukta rubbed her palms on her arm and rushed inside the house)

Tto fir yeh bachhi (looking at her who was looking intently at Sanyukta's retreating figure )

Yeh meri beti hei. (he chipped)

Tum shadi suda ho? (Nishant asked)

Haan.......(he lied)

Kya naam hei wife ka, kesi dikti hei, kahan ki hei, kab hue shadi, kun ki shadi, love ki arrange marriage, bachi ka janam kaab hua aur kahan hua, kese hua aur kun hua? (Nishant asked that in a go)

Kaun banega Kiska pati ka host ho tum? (Randhir asked holding Kriti tight as she was trying to jump down) wahi jo stupid T.V mein raat ko 9 baje ati hei.

Nehi tto kun? (He said)

Uss mein ese hi questions puchtei hein non stop. (Randhir said and Kriti cried a little as he was not leaving her to crawl on the ground)

Par atleast name tto batao biwi ka I hope Sanyukta Aggarwal nehi hei (he said folding his arms across his chest)

Renuka Sekhawat hei uska naam.....(he blurted out without thinking much)

Oh.....(Nishant sighed) fir mein chalta hun.......

Kun? Sanyukta sei mafi nehi mangogei.....hurt kia na usse.....(Randhir said tightening his jaws)

Ha....tth.....(she chipped glaring Nishant)

Haan wo thik ho jaegi.......mujhe bas thoda kaam hei.....baad mein mil lunga ussei....(Nishant smiled and left the place)

M..mm...maa...mama....mmm...mamama....(Kriti started singing pointing her hands towards the house)

Chalo chuchu apki mum mum mama kei pass chaltei hein. (he said kissing her fair cheeks and she giggled and was trying to put her entire fist inside her mouth)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

She was making a design on the laptop but her mind was busy thinking about the incident. Thinking about the encounter between her and Nishant. when the little baby's voice reached her ear drums......

ma..mma......(Sanyukta clenched her jaws and looked at her who was smiling joining her palms together and Randhir was smiling looking at the baby)

Sanyukta stood up furiously and marched towards them. She was walking.......like a lady dabaang maintaining a tough face.......when her one foot stepped on some liquid substance on the floor and she slipped and fell on the floor hitting her buttocks badly......

Sanyukta!! (he said and marched towards her to offer his help)

Mama........(Though she was hurt but the pain in her heart is nothing in front of this physical pain)

Mein tumhari mama nehi hun.....(she glared at Kriti pointing a finger at her and the little baby frowned)

Sanyukta tum (he was about to say something but stopped as she glared him)

Sanyukta stood up.........and held the baby in her arms.......listen to me very carefully (she said looking at the little girl's face) meri jo bachi kuchi khusiyan hei wo bhi mujhsei chin jae wo bhi tumhare wajese (the baby was just looking at her face with her mouth open) yeh Sanyukta Aggarwal honei nehi degi....samjhi? (jerking her a little)

Sanyukta ese baat kartei hein bachho sei.........?

Tum chup raho (she glared him and again looked at the innocent baby) so absei no mama.....

The baby continued looking at her facial expressions because she can't understand what is she blabbering.......a cute smile adored her face and Sanyukta frowned. Kriti found her mama's face funny when she is angry.....she giggled more.......

Kya has rahi ho? ajsei mama mat bulana mujhe....(she said and pressed her lips together)

Mama......(Kriti chipped rubbing her wet fingers on her cheeks)

No mama (Sanyukta glared her and Randhir slapped his forehead)

mama (Kriti glared too and pressed her tiny nails in Sanyukta's cheek)

Ahh......you (gritting her teeth)

uhh...(Kriti too gritted her teeth and Randhir was just controlling his laugh)

Abhi dekhti hun tumhei (she looked at Randhir) pakdo isse.....(he took his chuchu from her hold and she left from there)

Yeh kya chuchu (she looked at Randhir's face with her mouth wide open with saliva dripping down her lips) thoda aur jorsei kattti usse (wiping her saliva using his handkerchief) thodasa hi lal hua uska gaal.....

Sab suna meine (she walked towards them and took the baby......he bite his tongue) tumhinei bigarkei rakha hei isse.......(she made her sit on the couch and held her tiny palms to cut her nails)

mam......ma.....(she chipped and was trying to free her palm)

Chup....aj yah to yeh nails tere haat mein rahengei yah mein iss ghar mein....(she started cutting the nails)

dada......(Kriti's eyes welled up and she looked at Randhir)

chup badi ayi dada ki bachhi (she slapped Sanyukta with her tiny palms) thappad marogi haan (Sanyukta said with a little loud noise) kahan sei sikha?

Enough Sanyukta (he said and freed his chuchu from her nail cutting session) chuchu apna nakhoon nehi kategi.......haan tum chaho tto second option choose kar sakti ho....(he said mocking her) chalei chuchu.....nini ka time ho gaya (he said kissing her forehead and started marching towards his room)

Sanyukta was looking at their retreating figure and Kriti turned her head towards Sanyukta. They were looking at each other as if they are long lost enemies......after sometime Sanyukta widened her eyes and her jaws literally touched the floor when Kriti mocked her letting her little tongue out.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks you so much for your votes and comments. I am happy that you are liking this story. Do tell me your views about this part.

"From now I will update this story on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 11:00 pm". Love you all. Thank you so much.

Jan...