Chapter 4

Recap: Kishore went New York for his job issues leaving Sanyukta & Randhir alone in the house.

He was reading a newspaper when she dropped his belongings in front of him

Kya? (he looked at her who was standing  with her hands cupping her waist)

The great Mr Randhir Singh Sekhawat.....

Finally tumne meri value realise ki (he got engrossed in reading his paper)

Hello, puri baat to suno (showing him her left palm)

Bakko (he placed the paper on the table in front and stood up to talk face to face with her)

Apna yeh boria bistar uthao aur niklo mere ghar sei.....(pointing towards the main door)

Agar mein nehi gaya to? (smirking)

Thik hei.....agle 3 ginne tak agar tum mere ghar kei bahar nehi gaye to tumhari jo embarrassing pictures mere cell mein hei wo mei social networking sites pei viral kardungi.....(she said gritting her teeth)

Tum itni besaram hogi mujhe pata nehi tha (pointing his fore finger at her)

Tumhe jo sochna hei sochlo aur dafa ho jao yahan sei. varna (showing him her phone)

He looked at her phone and then into her eyes.....all of a sudden the phone was snatched away by him from her hands and she stood there collecting the things that happened a while ago. Reality clicked her and she followed him towards his room.

Huh....(after locking the door from inside)

Randhir kholo darwaja....warna accha nehi hoga (while banging on the door)

Jara mein bhi dekhu (searching for his photos in gallery) kesi picture lei rakhi hein issne meri....yeh rahei...

There was the pictures of the washroom but he was no where to be found.

Huh.....badi ayi photographer.....thikse meri eak photo bhi nehi li....yeh mein kya bak raha hun acha hi hei na....(he smiled and went to open the door)

Ddo mera phone (she snatched that) aab niklo....warna...

Viral karogi...karo na....(smiled) hamei bhi famous hone ka bada sauk hei (crossing his arms across his chest)

I know delete kardia tumne right....(she glared him)

Delete karnei kei liye kuch ho to karun na....mein jara walk pei ja raha hun see you later (he left while blowing whistle)

She went through the pictures and stumped her foot because of her idiotic photography.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir.....(she called him when he was returning to his room)

Kya hei aab? (he asked with an irritating expression on his face)

Aab yahin sath rehna hei to mein keh rahi thi hamein apni kaam baant leni chaiye (she surged her shoulders)

Jese ki (supporting his hands on the railings of the stairs)

Jese ki subah ka khana tum banaoge aur raat ka mein.....dishes bhi wese hi saaf karenge....aur ghar aur kapdo ki safai alternatively karenge.

Agar meine nehi kia to? (raising both of his eye brows)

Tto thik hei karo jo karna hei.....lekin mere washing machine aur mere fridge ko haath mat lagana (she declared and went to make the dinner for herself only)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

At 2:00 A.M........

Bhuk lagi hei...(He was searching something in the fridge when some one turned on the lights raising his heart beats) mein kaun hun.....kahan hun...(Turning towards her)

Randhir apni bakwas band karo aur niklo mere kitchen sei....(He silently left for his room)

She moved her head left to right and called it a night

Morning Time.....

Mujhe tumhari sarte majoor hei.....(she was hanging her clothes in a rope when he came to discuss the matter with her)

Pakka....(she turned to face him and he nodded a yes)

Thik hei jao nasta banalo mein aa rahi hun niche.....(he nodded a yes and left from there to make breakfast)

Inside Kitchen.......

Kya banaun...kya banaun....haan....roti...aur sabji banaleta hun.....(he started chopping the vegetables....and making the dough)

Yar roti gol nehi baan raha.....(he tried making a roti which eventually got burned) shit.....(he tried a number of times but in vain....).......chalo sabji bana leta hun......

Randhir's recepie....

Take a pan and add some water inside. Put the chopped vegetables and whatever masala you get. cover the pan and cook that for 5 minutes.

Kuch bhul to nehi gaya na? Nehi saab thik hei.

After sometime....

Kuch jalnei ki bu aa rahi hei....(smelling and his eyes fell on the curry) shit jal gaya..

Randhir....kya kar rahe ho mujhe boutique jaana hei....(she entered inside the kitchen and was shocked to see the disaster he made to her kitchen)

Oh! my God....kya hei yeh? (the whole kitchen was messy and the food was just lets not discuses about it) I don't believe this (looking at the burned chapati and the burned vegetables) agar nehi ata khana bana to bola kun nehi....

Dekho jyada nakhre maat dikhao jo banaya hei khao (he was leaving the kitchen)

Randhir....(he stopped on his way) huh....khana mein banaungi 2no time ka....tum 2no time ka bartan dho dena....(she looked at him and he nodded a yes)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Do tell me whether you liked this part or not. Is this story going in the right way or you are getting bored. I would love to know your views about it. Thank you so much for your precious votes and comments.