Chapter 58

Recap: Sanyukta will have to observe "Brahmacharya Vrat".

Hello.....(Sanyukta spoke while making the bed for tonight. The phone was balanced in between her ear and shoulder.)

*Beta Sanyukta mujhey bachalei*

Kya hua papa? (she sat on the bed)

*beta teri........hey Sanyukta beta....(she heard a feminine voice)*

Devika aunty aap? Hamare ghar mei kese? (just then Randhir stepped inside their room with Chuchu in his arms.....both dada-daughter duo smiled looking at Sanyukta)

*Tumhare ghar mei? Mei tto tumhare papa ki godi mei bethi hun.......tere papa bilkul pasina pasina ho chuke hei.*

Kya? lekin kun...(she held Chuchu in her arms and Randhir went to have a shower)

*Beta tuney apni papa ko mere pass girwi rakha hei na (she said kissing Kishore on his cheeks & Kishore felt like removing that portion of his skin by operation)*

Oh! No mei papa ko chudana bhul gayi....(she screamed and Chuchu was glancing at her mama with her cute mouth open.....she was trying to understand that how on earth her mama is talking to that black material (phone.....wow Chuchu kitni smart hei.....A/N)

Aunty mei apke account mei money transfer karlungi aap papa ko choddo plz.......(she pleaded her)

*Thik hei bete jesa tu chahei....(she agreed)*

Ufh.......(Sanyukta sighed and looked at Chuchu) kya? (rubbed her nose with her & she giggled) chalo nini lete hei.....(she laid on the bed straight and adjusted Chuchu on her chest) ajj kaunsi wali lullaby sunna hei meli baby ko....(she kissed her head)

luba....(Chuchu rubbed her nose on her saree)

Awww.....kya hua? nose mei khujli?.....(Sanyukta caressed her nose)

kuji....(she hugged Sanyukta happily)

Meli cute baby.....aap nei thei tto bahat khali khali laga apkei mama ko....(she hugged her baby)

mama....(Chuchu kissed her cheek)

Once Chuchu slept, Sanyukta covered her with the quilt and wiped the little saliva which was below her lips. She climbed down the bed and went near the dressing table when Randhir stepped inside the room with a towel wrapped around his lower body. Water droplets all over his bare body and his wet hair along with his wet face was making him to look fresh. Sanyukta was checking out her hubby without a blink.........she came back to her senses when the water droplets on his face was transformed to her face.....

Kya dekh rahi ho Mrs Sekhawat? (He kissed her right cheek and hugged her waist from the back)

Randhir....(she whispered when he kissed her neck line)

Kya hua? (he asked while removing her jewelries)

Nei Randhir.... wo........pa..paa..pani....(she stammered as his hands caressed her arms her mind was reminding her about the vrat))

Pani pina hei? (he asked turning her towards him)

Nei.....wo pani sei gili ho rahi hun....(she chipped wiping his face using her saree pallu and felt bad for hiding the truth from her hubby)

He just smiled and hugged his pretty wife. She hugged him back and they closed their eyes feeling each other.

You know what Sanyukta.....(he chipped hugging her tight)

hmm....(she inhaled his enchanting scent)

shadi sei pehlei mei tto khus tha hi....par aab meri khusi double ho gayi....(he said hiding his face in the crook of her neck)

I love you Randhir....(she blinked her tears)

I love you Sanyukta......(he broke the hug and kissed her forehead)

I love you more.....(she chipped rubbing his nose with her)

I love you more more more more more......(he continued until she closed his mouth using her palm)

After sometime both laughed at their silly acts. He entwined their fingers and both walked towards the bed hand in hand......

Good night kissy nei dogi....(he asked once they settled on the bed and she frowned) kya? nei dogi? (he chipped rubbing her lips using his thumb)

B....bachhi kei samney yeh saab nei plz...(she pleaded)

Wo so rahi hei eak peck dedo at least.....(he pouted)

Randhir please....(she said authoritatively)

Huh....(he made a sad face)

Good night Randhir....(she patted his cheek)

Good night ....(he faked a smile)

I am sorry Randhir.....3 mahine aur.....(she sighed thinking all these)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Apka jana jaruri hei....(Renuka asked arranging his files inside his bag)

Haan Renuka tum janti ho meri duty kei bare mei....(he chipped wearing his coat)

Thik hei........apna dhyan rakhiyega.....bahar ka khana maat khana....(she adjusted his hair locks)

haan.....tum bhi bachho ka aur apna dhyan rakhna....(he patted her cheeks and she smiled) aur haan Sanyukta  ko jyada dato maat.....(he pleaded and she twisted her lips)

***

Randhir tuney kitney dino ki liye chutti li hey? (Renuka asked him while serving him break fast)

Eak mahina.......(he licked his fingers) mmm.....bahat tasty hei Sanyukta....(Sanyukta smiled while pouring juice into the glass and Renuka twisted her lips) awo tto tumhare hato mei eak kissi dun.....(He gripped her wrist and she gulped)

Mei abhi hun yahan (Renuka glared Randhir)

Tto jayiye na....pura make out dekhengi kya? (Sanyukta felt like she is going to faint)

Randhir....(Renuka slapped him and Sanyukta closed her mouth using her palms) saram nehi ati hei tujhey? Maa hun teri......(she showed him her red big eyes)

Haan tto kya chati ho aap? (his  eyes watered) kabhi Sanyukta aur mujhey akela kun nehi chodti? (Sanyukta slapped her forehead) aapko aur dad ko kabhi disturb kia meine? (he welcome another slap from his mum)

Mum....maaf kardijiye inhe......Randhir aap jayiye please....(she pleaded both of them)

Huh....(Randhir left from there)

Yeh dinbadin bigadta jaa raha hei....aur yeh saab teri wajese....(She accused Sanyukta)

Meine kya kia? (she was shocked)

Tu hi useei bhdkati hei....apni khubsuruti dikhakei....(Renuka said straight)

Mum aap esa nehi keh sakti.....mei apni jagah sahi hun.......aur rahi baat unki tto haak hei unka mujhpei....(she chipped and left the place and Ranuka kept on looking at her retreating figure)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap: Kese ho tum? (Sanyukta cupped his face)

               Kuch thik nehi hei.....(he chipped in his chocked voice and she gripped his hand)

               This scene was witnessed by Randhir....

               Yeh ladka kaun hei? (Randhir thought)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much. I am happy that you are liking this story. Do tell me your views about this part. See u soon and love u.

Jan...