Chapter 15

Recap: Kriti at day care

Randhir sir apko 10 minute mein hall 16 mein pahanchna hoga. Baba sri sri sri sri sri (infinity) Karukala  ji ka pravachan hei. (The peon spoke maintaining a zombie like face and in a robotic way)

Kya? Par mein kya karunga wahan? (putting his belongings inside his bag)

Sir nei kahan teachers ki spiritual development ke liye yeh pravachan jaruri hei (still maintaining the same face) aap aa jaeyega. (he said closing the door)

Damn.....(fell on his chair) aab chuchu ko kese lene jaun?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yes mam (the young lady named Liza asked Sanyukta when she entered inside the day care center)

Ji wo Kriti Sekhawat? (she smiled at Liza and she nodded her head)

Ayiye mere sath Mrs Sekhawat. 

Nehi mein (before she could say anything, Liza  stood up and walked towards a room followed by Sanyukta.)

Yeh rahi Kriti 

Sanyukta was astonished to view the scene in front of her. The whole room was a complete mess filled with the giggle, sobs, sniffs of the little children. Some kids were busy playing with toys, some were refusing to have their milk. But, our Kriti was in her masti mood. She was playing horse riding sitting on the back of a lady most probably one of the day care worker. 

uu....hu..huh.....(Kriti spoke in her baby language while pulling the worker's long black pony)

Ahh....baby dard ho raha hei.....(she cried)

Uu.....hhhhu...uhh.....(Kriti kicked her waist using her tiny feet)

Kriti.....(she glanced at Sanyukta with an amusing expression and blinked.)

M...ma...ma ........(extending her tiny hands towards her)

How was your day? (picking up her in her arms. The worker sighed in relief)

Mrs Sekhawat aap register mein sign kar dijiye.....(Liza smiled at her)

Hmm......(Kriti was rolling her eyes here and there while sucking her finger but didn't find the person she was in search of)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Manab jeevan tuch hei........yeh moh maya.......yeh gadi, bangla, saundarya saab kei sab bekar hei.....aap aj ho saab kuch u....

Randhir was just tapping his foot on the floor impatiently just waiting for the pravachan to wrap off.

Aaapsab sikhsyak hei......anewali pidhi ki jimewari apke hatho mein hei.....unko sahi disha dikhana.....unhe sahi gyan dena.........aur unki marg darsak banna yeh apka dharm hei............

Lekin sir mera dharam tto Hindu hei aur kuch teachers ka sikh, Christian or musalman hei (one of the teachers asked and the principal glared him)

Damn............ kaab khatam hoga yeh? (Randhir thought gritting his teeth) 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kya baat hei (she looked at Sanyukta's face with her little mouth open) kisiko dhund rahi ho? (kissing her cheeks and she giggled) lo auto mein beth tei hein.......(she settled inside the auto with the baby in her arms)

D..d..a...dada....(she spoke in her cute baby voice)

Awww.....dada ko missi missi kar rahe ho (holding the baby tight towards her chest and she blinked her eyes) dada tto busy hei.......(caressing her hair)

dada....(she whispered lowering her gaze and placed her head on Sanyukta's chest as the auto started to leave the place. Sanyukta smiled a little and started patting her soft back lightly)

Kriti........ajj koi seitani nehi karni? (she chipped as the baby was silent which was unusual)

Dada.....(she just whispered again and Sanyukta was a little worried as it's not good for her to be sad and silent like this)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Aaab bahat ho gaya........kuch tto karna padega.....(he searched for the principal who was busy in his own world....yeah half sleeping)

Sir (nudging him) sir.....

Han...baba Karukala ji ki jay.....baba Ka....(he stopped shouting when he realized that everyone is looking at him including Karukala) hheehe.....cccc....carry on carry on (he said and left the place with Randhir) kya hei Randhir sir? aap sabha kei bich mein kun disturb kar gaye?

Sir ghar sei urgent call aya hei meri dadi sidhio sei gir gayi aur aab akhri sans gin rahi hei. Pata nehi kaab ludak jae? Please sir jane dijiye na ghar. (he pleaded)

Dadi ko sidhi mein chadnei hi kun diya apnei? (he was irritated by now)

Please sir........kya aapko acha lagega agar meri dadi mera mun dekhe bina hi upar chali jae? aur fir apko raat mein sawal kare ki "Principal (in a scary way; maintaining a horrible face) tune Randhir ko kun jane nehi dia (he gulped) aab bhugat"

nehi nehi (wiped his face with his handkerchief) aap jayie Mr Sekhawat.....ppppp....please.....

Thank u sir....(he smiled and ran from there)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta chuchu ko lei ayi ? (he said once she opened the door)

Haan tumhari hi raha dekh rahi hei........(she turned to look but he was already upstairs) arre mere kamrei mein hei.....

Oh......(he was climbing down the stairs hurriedly but unfortunately his legs slipped)

Randhir......(she closed her eyes and the sound of his falling reached her ears) 

Aaaa......mama......(said holding his buttocks)

awww......pichwade mein joro ki lagi? (she mocked him to earn a deadly glare)

Pachtaogi (while entering inside her room followed by a chuckling Sanyukta)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chuchu (she stopped playing with Sanyukta's jewelries and turned her head towards him.) kesi ho chuchu? (she was just looking at him with her eyes wide) awo dada missed you (he touched her shoulders to pick the baby but she looked away maintaining a balloon face) chuchu kya baat hei (he said in a worried way but chuchu avoided him completely and continued playing with the jewels)

Pata nehi kya ho gaya isse.....(Randhir looked at Sanyukta) udash hei aaj yeh.....khana bhi nehi kha rahi thi....(sitting on the bed beside him) wo tto yeah jewelries diya isliye divert ho gayi aur meine khila dia khana. 

mama.....(chuchu spoke tugging Sanyukta's pajama and she engulfed her in a hug) Kriti ko nind aa rahi (as she started rubbing her tiny eyes)

Koi baat nehi aab dada chuchu nini lene jaenge (he was about to take her but was left amused as she hided her face hugging Sanyukta tight)

mama.....(she said pressing her head on her chest)

Sanyukta looked at Randhir's fallen face and sighed.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank you so much my dear readers. Hope you enjoyed this part too. Do tell me your views about it. See you soon. Loved your comments and thanks for your precious votes. Sorry if there is any mistake.

Jan...