Chapter 87

Yeh Randhir sube sube kahan chale gaye....(she was tensed as he was not receiving her calls)

Sanyukta beta Chuchu ko school mei chodke aa gayi? (Kishore asked her)

haan papa abhi mei thoda boutique jake ati hun....(she adjusted her hair locks looking at the mirror)

haan dhyan se jana okay....(caressed her head)

Ji (she smiled a wide one)

One hour later.....

Yeh number kiska hei....(she received the call) hello....

Ji aap Mr Sekhawat ki wife hei? (the other person asked her)

haan par aap kaun (she frowned)

Ji mei allochat hospital sei bol raha hun apki pati ko bahat buri tarah se pita hei kuch ladko nei.....aap jaldi aa jayiye.....(he ended the conversation)

Sanyukta's throat went dry....she was feeling lumps in her throat.....without thinking much she hired a taxi till the hospital.....

Randhir......Randhir Sight Sekhawat (to the receptionist)

Ji maam....(went through the registrar) uss taraf....

Sanyukta rushed towards the way showed by the receptionist......

Doctor wo Randhir Sekhawat.......(she was hell worried)

Mrs Sekhawat! (she nodded a yes) ayiye.......

Tears started rolling down her eyes looking at his vulnerable condition......his head, left hand and one leg was bandaged.....he was looking at her with his eyes half open.....

Randhir....(she walked towards him and caressed his cheek)

He smiled at her weakly but her heart was beating with it's highest rate.....

Randhir....(it was just a mere whisper)

wo ladki inko yahan layi iss halat mei...(pointing at Shanaya who was crying silently seating at a corner)

Sanyukta walked till her and made her stand gripping her arms tight......

Kese hua yeh? Kaun ho tum? (jerked her a little)

I am sorry mam....(crying hard) sab meri wajese....(sniff)

Flashback.....

Shanaya Raj kahan hei? kahan bulaya usne tumhe? (Randhir asked her)

Sir......andheri pahadike piche....(in her worried voice)

Okay haam jaenge wahan meine police ko bhi inform kardia hei.....(she nodded a yes)

Once they reached there......the cold war between Raj and Randhir started.......though he was their teacher still Raj was disrespecting him and trying to threaten Ranhdir to stay away from this matter. Randhir was adamant to help his student.....soon the goons started beating him and Randhir was defending himself from getting injured.......before the situation could get more worse the police arrived and arrested the goons along with Raj...

Flashback Ends......

THA....PPPP.....

The doctor's eyes went wide as soon as Sanyukta slapped Shanaya .........

Yeh apni maa baap ka trust todnekeliye, apne apki disrespect karnekeliye......

I am sorry mam...(sniff)

Sanyukta wiped her tears.......she sat beside Randhir and caressed his hand......

*******

Days rolled by......Shanaya won the case........it was proved that Raj is the father of her child....they will get married once they will become eligible to take the responsibility.....till then the child will be taken care by his/her paternal grand parents.

Sanyukta was successful in reestablishing her boutique............she was still angry on Randhir for hiding these things from her......

Sanyukta.....(gripped her 4 month old little swollen belly and rubbed his nose on her right shoulder)

kuch chaiye apko? (rudely)

please na narajgi thok ddo....(he pleaded her while pecking her ear)

Oh...(pushed him) kesi narajgi....apko tto meri, Kriti ki ya iski...(placed her palm on her belly) koi parwah hi nei hei.....agar hoti tto Shanaya ke mamle mei ghusne sei pehle eak baar sochte jarur...(she was hell angry)

Sanyukta please.......abb tumhari coldness bardast nei hoti....(pleaded her by cupping her face)

apko pata bhi hei kesa laga mujhe apko uss halat mei dekhke (tears rolled down her cheeks)

Shanaya problem mei thi Sanyukta.....please samjho...(she jerked his hand) agar uske jagah koi aur hota tto yehi bolti....agar hamara koi apna hota? (she looked into his eyes and reality stuck her mind) wo student hei meri.....madat karna banta hei na....(wiped her tears and she hugged him)

mama....mama....dess pana...(dress pehnao....showing her the purple frock)

awo...(she wiped her tears and made her wear the dress)

It was Randhir's Principal's birthday so they were invited by him.......

Sanyukta aab tto gussa nei ho? (in his chocked voice)

eak promise karo ki agli bar sei sab share karoge (he nodded his head positively and they hugged)

Chuchu huggy...(she raised her hand and both of them hugged her tight)

mama motu...(touched her belly)

nei beta......yahan baby hei.....(Randhir pulled her cheeks)

baby!...(she raised both of her eye brows and they giggled)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Welcome welcome Mr Sekhawat (the principal welcomed them with a tight hug)

He was going to hug Sanyukta but Randhir blocked his way......

Kya handsome lag rahe hei sir.....(the principal blushed a little) chaliye chaliye cake katte hei.....(Sanyukta chuckled)

tate....(Chuchu walked till the table on which a huge cake was placed)

After the happy birthday song....the principal cut the cake and his birthday was celebrated......after lunch everyone was talking about random things when Chuchu's eyes fell on the Principal's big belly......she looked at her mama's belly and walked towards the principal with a wide grin on her face.....

hello baby...(he pulled her cheeks) wese Mr Sekhawat apki beti bahat hi cute hei....(he smiled a wide one)

baby....(Chuchu caressed his belly and he was hell embarrassed....the guests were suppressing their laugh......sandhir chuckled....)

sir kaunsa mahina hei....(someone asked him but the principal couldn't recognized who was it)

Mr Sekhawat apko apni beti ko manners sikhana chaiye....(he glared him)

baby baby baby....(Chuchu repeated while patting his belly)

Kriti yahan awo (she nodded a no)

I think hame aab chalna chayie....(Randhir took his baby and they walked out of the party)

He he enjoy....(the principal smiled idiotically)

::::::::::::::::

Thank u.. Do vote and comment. See u soon. Love u all.

Jan...