Chapter 83

dada....(Chuchu exclaimed looking at her dear father who was coming towards them only)

hello my doll....(took her in his arms and kissed her cheeks thus earning a giggle from the fairy)

dada toko....(dragging his pocket a little she peeked into that whereas Sanyukta was looking at Randhir as if she will eat him up at that moment)

awww....aaj doll ke liye toko lana bhulgaya....(pulled her tiny nose a little and she was looking at his face with her tiny mouth open)

toko! (she started sucking her thumb)

solly....(joined their foreheads) dada was joking....(showing her a chocolate)

Chuchu was extremely happy looking at the chocolate....

aab aap jao apna toko enjoy karo....(put her down and she walked towards her nanu's room to listen "Snow white" while enjoying her toko)

Sanyukta I am so....(she showed him her palm)

eak aur sabd nei......get out of my house....(showing the entrance)

Kya!  (he frowned) par kun? I mean...

jao jake Parth kei pas raho...(her eyes welled up)

Ohhh.....tto Vidushi aur tumne pajama party ka plan kia hei aur isliye mujhe bhaga rahi ho....(he gripped her waist)

Get lost Mr Sekhawat...(pushed him) ajse apka aur mera koi rista nei....(finally the tears rolled down her eyes)

Sanyukta! kya baat hei...(cupped her face but she jerked his hand) koi galati ho gayi mujhse? (he was tensed)

galati! (glaring him) you are cheating on me Sekhawat....(clutched his collar) wo bhi mere hi dostke sath milkar.....

Tumhari dost! mei tto tumhari dosto ko thikse janta bhi nei....(his tension was increasing with each passing second)

Acha! Parth ko nei jante tum? (cupped her waist)

Haan usko janta hun.....(he surged his shoulders) par uska cheating sei kya lena dena?

Kya lena dena? (frowned) tumne usse shadi karli (Randhir opened his mouth.....his lower jaw was literally touching the floor)

eak minute.....kya bakwas hei yeh? (gripped her left shoulder)

aur tto aur aaj Green Land mei uske sath aiyashia kar rahe thei....

Sanyukta enough (it was a little loud so Kishore came out of the room as Chuchu was sleeping peacefully) pagal ho kya tum? (he was angry) esa soch bhi kese lia tumne? 

Proof bhi nei hei mere pas (proof bhi hei mere pas)

They turned to look at a badly beaten parth and furious Vidushi....

Mujhe tumse yehi umeed thi (mujhe tumse yeh umeed nei thi ) Randhir  nka (aka) my sautan....(she made a disgusting face)

Damn....Parth yeh ho kya raha hei...(held his arms)

Dekha papa kitne pyar sei pakad raha hei usko (Sanyukta involved Kishore in this conversation)

Haan tto kya hua Sanyu? (Kishore was confused)

Kishore aunty (uncle) mei apko video dikhati hun apko kuchbhi samajhme nei ayega (sab samajhme aa jaega) {she showed him the video which was recorded inside Hotel Green Land}

Hey bhagwan....(Kishore fell on the floor) yeh dekhnese pehle mei...(closed his eyes tight) mei bapis London kun nei chala gaya....(tears rolled down his eyes) mera damad wo niklega yeh nehi pata tha mujhe....(shook his head)