Chapter 49

Recap: Sandhir got married.

Akriti.....(Randhir called his cousin sister once they reached their home after 4 hours of journey)

Ji bhai (she reached there happily)

Chuchu ko lejake usko nichewale kamre mei suladei aur haan......uske pass hi rehna jabtak mei na aun....(he instructed her while giving her the baby)

Ji bhai.....(she said patting Chuchu's back and left from there with the little baby)

Sanyukta bahu......(Renuka called her)

Ji mum....(she chipped adjusting the pallu on her head)

Apne daine per sei yeh kalash girao aur iss thali mei pao rakhe ghar mei prabesh karo (Sanyukta nodded a yes and did what her mum-in-law asked) hmm.....Rakhi....(she called her niece)

Ji bua....

Beta bhabi ko Randhir bhai ke kamremei leke ja......(Rakhi held Sanyukta's arm and they walked towards Randhir's room) Randhir tu kuch khale.....(Renuka asked him)

Haan mum (he sat on the couch) aap khana lagado mei Sanyukta ke sath kamre mei khalunga. (he chipped sitting on the couch straight)

kun? tu hamare sath khaega ..........Sanyukta bahuke liye khana kamremei vhijwadungi mei....(Renuka declared and left for kitchen)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta was seated on their bed which was fully decorated with rose petals.......there were aromatic candles every where in the room.......she was adoring his pictures and was blushing thinking about her beautiful future with him as well as she was feeling elated thinking about her sweet life with Kriti. She was feeling blessed for having such a nice husband, a sweet child and now a new family. The emptiness which was once inside her heart is now occupied with beautiful dreams and new hopes regarding her new life......

She looked up when  her handsome hubby stepped inside with a box in his hands. He smiled at his newly wedded wife and walked towards her raising her heart beats.

Apko apna naya ghar pasand aya? (He asked taking her hand in his and entwining their fingers)

Haan.....(she chipped gazing her feet)

Aur hamara room? (he asked caressing her knuckles)

Haan.....(she replied feeling shy under his intense gaze)

Kuch laya hun tumhare liye (while opening the box) kesa laga? (showing her the gold necklace)

Iski kya jarurat thi yeh aap.......

Shh....(placing his fore finger on her parted lips) chapar chapar chapar.......kabhi tto chup raho.....(he scolded her a little) mei apni wife kei liye kuch bhi laun tumhe kya? Batao kei pasand aya ya nehi? (she nodded a yes)

Bahat jyada (their eyes got latched for a second & she looked down when he touched her lips)

Wese (she looked at him) mere 30 kisses baki hei.....(her cheeks turned into dark pink) aab tto shadi bhi hogayi (he sat beside her holding her palm more tight) I guess aab tum meri sart pura karogi (he whispered near her lips.) bolona.......karogi sart puri? (he asked)

Mujhe nei ata....(she chipped playing with his fingers)

Tto meine kaunsi Phd ki hei........mera bhi pehli bar hei.......(she smiled as well as blushed)

They looked into each other's eyes and he cupped her nape........their face was inches away from each other but  when they moved their face forward to share their first kiss,   their nose collided.