Chapter 74

Recap: Randhir is in danger.

Mera handbag!!!! ......(Sanyukta was in search of her pink bag) kahin mei Randhir kei ghar mei tto nehi chod ayi? (sat on the bed) call karke puch leti hun.....nei......kya sochega? eak baar uske ghar jake check kar leti hun.......usme mere boutique bananeke plannings thei.....haan yehi sahi rahega....

papa mei Randhir kei yahan hoke ati hun....(she chipped before leaving the house)

sahi kehte hei, yeh pyar bahat gehri chiz hei.......usko bhulke bhi nehi bhul pa rahi hei.....I know beta u are falling for him.....once again....(Kishore smiled)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir felt acidic in his oesophagus.....he felt as if the 5 allo paranthas, 4 meat sandwiches, one full glass of lassi, 2 bowls of blackberry-rose ice-cream and the 3 bottles of alcohol are doing salsa inside his digestive system........before that witch could touch his pure lips with her black ones he puked on her face.............

Her face was now covered with the unique face mask gifted by Randhir just a while ago........the pungent odor of her face pack was tickling the little hairs present inside her nostrils. 

what the hell.....(she screamed...) what.....wahhhhh.....(she cried when the face mask entered inside her mouth and she was feeling like to kill herself)

Randhir puked on her long, slender, toned, bare legs and this was enough for her......

wahhhh.....(Randhir puked again holding his tummy)

****

Door khula hei!!!!!!! (Sanyukta exclaimed and stepped inside the hall)

*pagal ho kya? (she heard someone screaming from Randhir's room)*

Yeh awaj kesi? Randhir thik tto hei......aur Chuchu!!!!!!!wo tto Parth aur Vidushi ki yahan gayi hei.......aur Chacha chutti pei hei fir......(she climbed upstairs)

Mei yahan tumhe pleasure dene ayi thi tumne yeh kya kia? (she barked on him)

S....an......yuk...ta.....t...ttt...tumhar....ri aa...chiiii.....t....ummm.....meri S...a....nyukta.....n....nneeeiiiiii.....hooo......

**{Sanyukta!....tumhari....chii tum meri Sanyukta nehi ho} (he chipped making his eyes wide so that he could get a clear picture of that witch)**

h..aa...www....ttummm....C...hu...Chu....ki....frien....d h..o? us.....ki ji...tn...e ka.....pde peh......ni hei...

**{Hawww tum Chuchu ki friend ho. Uski jitni kapde pehne hei} (he giggled and the lady was irritated)**

You know what kisi kaam kei nei tum......tumhe tumhari Sanyukta hi mubarak.......

ajj Ei.....d h....ei? 

**{Ajj eid hei?}(he patted his chicks)**

Nei kun? (wiping her face)

wo.....mub........ar.....ak bo....l...i...

**{wo mubarakho boli}(scratching his head)**

 t..u..m....th...o...di k..amm....k..haao.....m..eri....b...eti ...jjjitni....hooooke......i..tn..i b..ad...i di....kht...i ho....

**{Tum thodi kamm khao...meri beti jitni hoke itni badi dikhti ho}**

eak aur sabd mar dalungi...(she gripped his neck)

eay kaun hei tu? (Sanyukta marched towards them and dragged that woman) Randhir ko marneki kosis? abhi police bulati hun.....(she was going to dial a number and the woman was tensed)