Chapter 69

Recap: Sanyukta is suffering from Retrograde Amnesia. 

Aab mei apke mama papa ko kese dhundugi baby.....(the nurse pulled her cheeks and Chuchu was throwing deadly glares at her. How dare she touched her cheeks.......her cheeks are not meant to be pulled like this......without waiting much Chuchu dug her nails into the cheek of that nurse...)

ahhhh.......(her eyes watered and Chuchu smirked) kya karti  ho baby....(she cried caressing her cheeks)

dada....(Chuchu chipped excited pointing her finger at Randhir who was aimlessly walking in the corridor gazing the floor)

dada! (nurse looked at the direction of her finger) yeh apke dadaji hei? (she widened eyes)

dada....(Chuchu smiled a wide one and the nurse walked towards Randhir)

excuse me.....(Randhir upped his head and Chuchu jumped into his arms)

dada (she kissed his cheeks but Randhir didn't reacted) dada...(she looked at his fallen face)

wese aapne itne ache sei maintain kia hei manna padega....(Randhir was not at all interested) iss age mei bhi fit and fine esa lag raha hei aap mid twenties mei  hei........fir tto apke bete aur bahu teenagers laag rahe honge.....(the nurse smiled and left from there)

Randhir sat on the bench lost in his thoughts.........Chuchu was looking at her dada's fallen face while sucking her finger........

dada.....(she caressed his cheeks with her wet fingers but still Randhir didn't react........but, his heart melt when Chuchu hugged him rubbing her nose on his shirt)

bhulgayi wo hame.....(he hugged the little doll tight) bhulgayi wo hame......(he was shedding tears while the people were looking at him) aab wo apko ya mujhe pyar nehi karengi (Chuchu kissed her dada's cheeks and he broke down in his daughter's arms)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

6 months passed like this. Randhir and Chuchu shifted to another house as instructed by the doctor that Sanyukta shouldn't be forced to accept Randhir and Chuchu. She shouldn't be forced to accept that she is married as it will create unnecessary pressure in her mind. Kishore told her that she fell from the roof because of imbalance as it was her fasting and everything is alright. Parth and Vidushi visited her and were sorry for Randhir and Chuchu. It was the day when Sanyukta returned home.

Papa....ghar kitna saf lag raha hei.....(she smiled rolling her eyes everywhere)

Haan bachha aab chal andar........(Kishore and Sanyukta walked inside)

wese papa wo chotu baby kiski hei? Apke kisi jaan pehchan wale ki hei? (she asked sitting on the bed)

Haan bachha wo Harsh ki poti hei......(he smiled and handed her a glass of water)

Oh.....(she faked a smile) or wo ladka......jo chup chupsa rehta tha wo uski kya lagta hei? (she looked at her papa)

wo uska papa hei.....(Kishore adjusted the cushion behind her back)

Aur uski mama? (she was excited to know about the baby)

Kishore was clueless about the question........

wo....(he licked his lips) uski mama uske pas hoke bhi dur hei beta.....(he caressed her hair) mei tereliye kuch banata hun....(he left for kitchen)

Kya matlab tha papa ka? (she frowned)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The bell rang and Sanyukta walked till the main door as Kishore was busy inside his toilet........he was suffering from constipation that's why he was taking his quality time inside the loo....

Accidental Parentsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें