Chapter 70

Recap: Sanyukta's memory loss and Randhir's misery.

Mere pyare dosto....yeh padho agge...

It was dinner time.......Randhir was lost in his .....sorry her thoughts.....his butler was busy preparing the dinner and Chuchu was playing with her shoes......yup now a days nobody is taking care of the innocent baby........her life has become like an orphan.

dada.....(Chuchu tugged his shirt.....but Randhir didn't looked at the innocent soul)

He just Picked her up....without looking at her face.....she was looking at her dear dada's poker face.......which was almost covered with beard....

chacha (to the butler) issey khana khila dena....(he just handed the baby to that butler)

dada (she urged to go into Randhir's arms which she is missing these days.....)

Randhir turned his face to look at the pure soul and Chuchu smiled a wide one.......but the cute smile vanished from her face when he turned back and left the place without kissing her or cuddling her in his fatherly way.......may be she is going to spend another day without her mama's cuddles and dada's kisses....

dada.....mama (her eyes welled up)

Chuchu baby.....apka milk....(the butler tried to feed her but she looked away......she was void inside.....without the love of her "Accidental Parents".)

Randhir gave resignation to his principal sir and now  is spending most of his time either mourning on his fate or keeping himself inside a dark room. He is ignoring Chuchu in this process insulting his responsibilities of being a father too.

Papa......(Sanyukta poked Kishore's head and he looked up)

Kya hua Sanyu kuch chaiye mere bachhe ko.....(he smiled a wide one)

Haan....wo....(she gulped a little) apne bataya nehi ki mere sath pichle saal kya kya hua? Aur Nishant abhitak USA sei kun nehi aya.....aur uska number kun nehi lag raha aur....

Sanyu......(he smiled) itna maat soch........doctor nei kahan hei na ki tu thik ho jaegi....

Haan par Nishant kun nehi aya mujhse milne? (her eyes welled up) wo kabhi esa nehi karta papa....

Bete.....wo padhai puri karne gaya heina so don't worry doll.....aa jaega wo......

Kuch hei jo papa chipa rahe hein...(Sanyukta thought) wo papa

Haan bachha......

 R....Randhir ke gharka pata ddona....(she smiled nervously)

Kun? (Kishore stood up........the sewing pin which was on the table fell on his chair like its pointed end was facing upwards)

papa wo mujhena uss chotu baby ki yaad aa rahi hei...khelna hei uske sath....(she pouted and Kishore chuckled)

Acha koi baat nehi......mei tumhe address dei deta hun.....(she nodded a yes)

After Sanyukta left Kishore sat on the chair and stood up in a reflex....

Ahhh...uimaa....(rubbing his buttock)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The butler opened the door after the 5th bell

Ji?

wo mei Mr Sekhawat sei mil sakti hun kya? (she smiled)

Ji andar ayiye....(she stepped inside and rolled her eyes every where)

After sometime Randhir came there and was shocked to see Sanyukta....

Namaste.......wo sorry ese anekeliye (he was just looking at her face with his mouth open) wo kya mei apki beti sei milsakti hun.....eak baar please.....I am missing her badly....(she made a cute expression but Randhir didn't replied)