Chapter 86

mujhe bhi esa hi lagta hei.....(she lowered her lashes and continued playing with his fingers)

kaal haam doctor kei pas jaenge...(kissed the top of her head) 

Randhir......

Hmmm.....(hugged her tight)

agar yeh sach hua tto? (she asked cutely)

tto haam firse mama-papa ban jaenge aur Chuchu big sis.....

Hawww....Chuchu big sis!....wo tto abhi chotusi hei (she giggled)

haan Chotu wali big sis.....(Randhir pecked her head)

hehe.......(a minute silence) kitna kuch ho gaya na Randhir......Chuchu se milke dhai saal sei upar ho gaye hei......hame mama-papa ki responsibility nibhate hue kitna time ho gaya......

hmm...(he smiled a wide one)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta tum doctor kei pass wait karo mei yeh call attain karke ata hun....(she nodded a yes)

mama.....deto baby....(she grinned pointing at a little baby's picture.....Chuchu was there as Kishore was out of station with Anju)

haan apko pasand ayi baby....(pulled her cheeks)

mama....pani...(she licked her lips)

awww baby ko pyas lag gayi....(she held her tiny hand and both walked out of the doctor's cabin)

*****

What!.....(Randhir was shocked listening to Shanaya) are u mad? (he was frustrated) you are only 17 damn it....(he shook his head whereas Shanaya was weeping silently)

usne force kia mujhe sir....(she covered her face while crying.....there Sanyukta noticed them talking but she couldn't listen any thing.)

*yeh Randhir! wo ladki!.....*

mei ajhi tumhare papa mama kei sath baat karunga...(he was going to dial a number)

nei sir (joined her palms together)

*yeh Randhir kei samne haath kun jod rahi hei? (Sanyukta frowned)*

*mama pani...(Chuchu tugged her dress)*

*haan beta chalo....(she forced her self to move out of the scene)*

Kya nei Shanaya? tum yaha abortion kei liye ayi ho aur mujhse yeh expect kar rahi ho ki mei tumhare parents ko na bolun!.....I will....

nei sir agar aap esa karoge tto mei apne apko khatam kar dungi....(she threatened him and Randhir was shocked)

After sometime.....

Kaun hei wo? (he asked)

basketball team ka captain...(she sniffed)

What!.....wo gunda!...tum apna dimag ghar chodke ati ho? (he screamed at her)

excuse me yeh hospital hei (a nurse chipped)

Oh really....thanks for informing me....mujhe laga municipality ka office hei....(he was frustrated)

mujhe usse milbao......(Randhir chipped sternly)

ji (Shanaya nodded her head positively)

jab tak koi solution nei nikalta don't abort this child or take any negative step.....(she was crying silently)

saab thik hoga don't worry...(patted her head)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

dada.....baby....(Chuchu showed the pic to Randhir when he stepped inside the cabin)