Chapter 18

Recap: Sandhir fight

Kriti akhri bar warning dey rahi hun niklo yahan sey.....(holding her arms Sanyukta glared the baby)

Uhh....(Kriti held the edges of her bath tub glaring Sanyukta and greeting her so called teeth. She was in no mood to end her bathing session)

Fine....(Sanyukta stood up) bethi raho yahan (Kriti looked at her with her wide eyes as if she is trying to understand what Sanyukta is talking about) mein aur dada tumhey yahi chodkey chale jaengey....bethi rehna pani mein....(Sanyukta said and left the place.......but she was hiding behind the door to observe her antiques)

After looking at the washroom entrance for a while Kriti started playing with the water......enjoying her bathing to the fullest..

Dheth...(Sanyukta slapped her forehead) aab issy iski dada hi sambhal saktey hein....Randhir....Randhir.....(she walked towards the hall where he was reading a newspaper)

Kya hua Sanyukta? (still looking at the paper)

Dekho tto Kriti pani sey nikalney ko tayar hi nehi.....jao jakey nikalo ussey.....

What? Fir tto Chuchu ko thand lag jayegi.....(Sanyukta agreed with him)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chuchu (she looked at Randhir and smiled a wide one) dekho dada kya laye hein baby key liye (showing her a doraemon toy)

Ehhh....(pointing her finger towards the toy)

Apko chayiye tto ajao (he picked up the wet baby in his arms and left the washroom)

Umm.....(she placed her foot on Sanyukta's lips as she was making her wear the Choky Poky diapers)

Hunn....kya kar rahi ho? (she was not ready to wear the diapers)

Ann.....mam..ma...na...na...(nodding her head negatively she crawled away from Sanyukta)

Kun paresan kar rahi ho bachhi ko? Diaper nehi pehenna hey tto mat pehnao na (caressing Chuchu's hair)

Tto kya nangu pungu ghumegi? (she was irritated by now)

Ofho Sanyukta.....chota wala pant pehnado na yeh bhi koi puchney wali bat hey.....(Sanyukta twisted her lips and bring the tiny blue pant)

Aaao mere pas....(this time Chuchu wear the pants) good girl......(she adjusted her curly hair)

Ting tong.....

Sanyukta jara dekhna kaun aya hey (placing Chuchu on his laps he started reading the newspaper)

Oh hello naukrani nehi jo order jhad rahey ho....(made her face like a balloon)

Od...lll...a..(Chuchu tried to speak what Sanyukta said)

Sanyukta ji please jara dekhney ka kast karengi ki darwajey pei kaun hey? (Randhir said sarcastically)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ji? (she asked looking at a lady who was wiping her sweat beads)

Aj kal key bachhey.......dekh rahi ho mein dhup mey thaki hari khadi hun........andar bulana tto dur sawal puch rahi ho? (she shook her head in disbelief)

Par (Before Sanyukta could speak further she pushed her and entered inside) arrey!!!

Randhir bete........Randhir bete.......(the lady searched for Randhir)

Kaun.....mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Randhir widened his eyes holding the baby in his arms)

mum....(Kriti chipped)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank you so much my dear lovely readers. I am so happy that you are liking this story. Do tell me your views about this part. Love you all. See you soon.

Jan...