Chapter 85

an tu....an tu....an tu.....an tu....(Chuchu was busy counting her chocolates.....though she only knows up to two) toko....(she licked her finger thus enjoying the taste of her chocolates)

huf.....(Sanyukta rested her back on the couch and closed her eyes) bahat thak gayi mei (Chuhu turned her head to look at her mama)

mama.....(she climbed the couch and sat beside her) pak ghumi jani....(she tugged her dress)

abhi nei...(hugged her daughter and kissed her cheeks) mama tired hei na....(Chuchu pouted and Sanyukta giggled looking at her face) apki counting ho gayi....(she laid on the couch and made her sit on her tummy)

an tu.....an tu.....an tu (she was counting her mama's finger......slowly Sanyukta's eyes gave off and she slept because of tiredness)

Sanyukta beta......Sanyukta beta.......(Kishore returned from his work) jara chai...(he looked at them Chuchu was busy counting her fingers and Sanyukta was sound asleep) yeh  tto so gayi! Chuchu.....(he picked her up) apka day kesa raha aaj?

toko toun...(chocko count)

apbhi kya bolte ho kuch palle nei padta...(pulled her cheeks)

nanu toly....(she asked him sweetly)

nanu freshnup hoke apko story sunante hei....

papa...(Sanyukta sat on the bed while rubbing her eyes) aap kab aye? akh lag gayi meri...(yawned) mei chai banadeti hun....(stepped inside the kitchen)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Fantasy World" Sanyukta caressed the board which was inside the empty room.....once it was her own fashion boutique....but alas! she failed in front of her destiny.....(Sanyukta sighed and sat on her chair)

yahan bethke customers ko attend kartithi mei...(she smiled caressing the table) firse isse establish karna....(she rolled her eyes everywhere) ...........................

Taxi.....(Sanyukta raised her arm to hire a taxi but may be it was in a hurry) chalke jana hoga......lunch bhi banana hei......(she walked for sometime but felt a little fatigued and looked here and there in search of help....she was thirsty too)

arrey gadi roko (Anju looked at Sanyukta through the window of her car) Sanyukta!.......(she climbed down the car)

Randhir ko call karun? (looked at the screen of her mobile) nei busy honge.....

Sanyukta beta.....(Sanyukta turned to look at her) are u alright? tum itni thaki thaki si kun lag rahi ho....(touched her cheek but Sanyukta was in dilemma weather to talk to this lady sweetly or not)

Nei mei thik hun.....(she looked away)

awo mei ghar chod dun tumhe....(she gripped her arm)

Sanyukta was feeling exhausted and just wanted to throw her self on the bed that's why she agreed.......

tto kesa chal raha hei sab kuch.....(Anju turned her head to look at a sleeping Sanyukta with her mouth wide open) iski tabyat tto thik hei na!....(she touched her forehead)

Sanyukta woke up with a jolt and took a few seconds to understand that she is inside her maa's car......she looked at Anju who was smiling at her.......

thanks.....(she smiled a little and Anju felt complete may be after long 24 years) wo (Sanyukta licked her lips) aap andar nei aogi? (she was a bit hesitated and Anju nodded her head excitedly) 

mama......mama......(Chuchu was in search of her mama since 10 minutes)

baby apki mama bahar gayi hei.....aap thoda milk pilo (Kishore tried making her understand the situation but she nodded her head a no.....just than the door bell rang) lo agayi apki mama.....(both grand-father and grand-daughter duo walked till the door and it was opened by Kishore)