Best Male Artist Part 1

"Hey Vine coming to you live from THE South West's suite if you listen close enough you can hear her snore!" I shift in my sleep and block out the sound of Justin chuckling.

"How many followers are you even at?" Justin asks and I smush my face into a pillow.

"Maybe 2.5 mill? The number goes up daily"

"Impressive. You're almost on her level" the girl voice snorts.

"As if. She's literally the most followed woman in the world." I roll around on the bed before coming to grips with the fact that Justin and the girl on the bed would never shut up.

"Good morning love of my life" Justin croons before kissing me fully on the lips. He tasted like mint and I probably tasted like alcohol and the morning.

"You two are disgusting. Morning SoSo, you've got time to get ready" I look at the clock on the nightstand and blink when I realize it says 6:30 am.

"Ready for what?" I ask feeling a little shell shocked when I rub my eyes and look at the stunning girl in front of me.

"Told you she forgot P, she literally hasn't mentioned it at all" Justin snitches and I roll my eyes at him and sit up in bed

"Told you she forgot P, she literally hasn't mentioned it at all" Justin snitches and I roll my eyes at him and sit up in bed. She's my cousin. Penelope Disick. Penelope clears her throats and it's then I realize that my breasts are exposed and out there. Justin laughs and places a pillow across my chest.

"Sorry," I mumble even though I'm not. My tits were perfect here and the way that Justin had eyed them hungrily made me want to kick Penelope out.

"Time to get ready  for what?" Penelope looks super offended, but I can only offer her a shrug and an uncomfortable grin.

"The MTV Awards. we're presenting best male music video remember?" I shake my head and a few curly tendrils fall onto my face. Justin gingerly pushes them back to where they belong and smiles at me lovingly. He was the dream.

"Yeah rehearsals start soon, we're going to be late if you don't hurry" I sigh and motion for her to turn around, she does so reluctantly and I take that opportunity to pull Justin in for a heated kiss by the back of his neck. He laughs in shock, but kisses back eagerly even going as far as to palm my breasts beneath the covers.

"If I turn around and see you two screwing I'll go ape shit" Penelope comments and at that Justin pulls away.

"Cmon baby go practice presenting my award" he drawls and I roll my eyes.

"That's cocky of you" I tease and he sidles up to me again and places his lips at my neck.

"I can show you coc-"

"Jesus get the fuck up and out of here" Penelope screeches and to avoid another outburst, I obey.

MTV AWARD REHEARSALS