IDFWU

"Justin? Justin? Wait!" His long legs take quick, determined strides out of the penthouse and luckily my legs are longer and I'm able to reach him in seconds.

"I'm not fucking with you right now South" he murmurs his sunglasses on and his chin tilted upwards.

"Just let me try to explain wh-"

"Explain why you were making out with her? Do I look fucking stupid?" I shake my head and take a deep breath.

"It really wasn't what it looked like. We were hanging out and it felt so fucking familiar Justin. So familiar and I-"

" you've got to be fucking kidding me. Are you serious South? After everything she put your through?!" My face distorts into confusion and this furthers his anger.

"Jay I don't know what you're talking ab-"

"The money, the fame, the fucking publicity! She used you baby and you refuse to see that!" I shake my head. I was a pretty good judge of character, but South on the other hand probably wasn't.

"How many times did I pick you up after she walked all over you huh?" I look down at my designer shoes and close my eyes.

"Always the drama king Bieber. You're making a scene" I open my eyes and look around as a small swarm of paparazzi start to race towards the building's entrance.

"Stay out of this for once Selena! This isn't about you, not everything is!"  Selena smiles and flips her hair.

"You're right Justin. It's about us. And by us I mean SoSo and I." Justin looks so angry that I'm afraid that he'll knock Selena off of her slipper  clad feet.

"Selena stop it!" I plead and she backs down, a small smirk resting in her lips.

"I'm going to head back inside before HollywoodLife.com thinks we've had a three way"

"As if I'd fuck your nasty ass. How many bitches you been with in the past week Gomez?" Selena scoffs and starts to count silently on her hands.

"Six. Including yours? Seven" Justin rages for a few moments battling the urge to lunge at her. I decide to intervene. The paparazzi start to close in on us asking inane questions.

"Are South and Selena adopting?"

"Justin are you the sperm donor to these two ladies?"

"Paying South back for when she bailed you out of debt Selena?"

The last question makes Justin's nostrils flare and I look around desperately around the camera flashes before my eyes land on his ostentatious green car.

"Let's go home Justin!" I hiss careful to avoid letting the paparazzi catch the gist of our argument. He glares at me and rolls his eyes.

"You are home baby girl, fuck you mean?" He spits and Selena steps away from us and heads for the building before calling out behind her,

"This was fun SoSo. Same time tomorrow?" I flip her off and she laughs the doormen trying their hardest to block the camera wielding deviants from the entrance. Justin pushes and shoves to his car and I do the same. Before he can protest I've opened the door and climbed into the passenger seat.

"Put on your fucking seatbelt" he grumbles and I do so shifting slightly when the car revs and takes a sharp right turn.

"It wasn't what you were thinking" he grips the steering wheel, refusing to look at me.

"Enlighten me" he prompts and I take a deep breath before telling him the day's events.

"It was a moment of weakness"

"Weakness? You and I both know that you've never been weak South" I cringe.

"Stop calling me that"  he gives me a strong serving of side eye.

"South? Why not? It's your name isn't it?" I sigh and relax against the Italian leather of his seats. An idea that could make or break the situation popping into my head.

"I don't love her Justin. I don't even like her" the last part had been a small lie, but he didn't need to know the exact details.

"I don't know South, usually when you kissing someone you fuck with them you feel?" I nod and then roll my eyes. I'd have to work fast before I chickened out.

"What's it going to take for you to believe that I'm not in love with Selena?" He rubs a hand against his cheek and I huff, struggling to take off my seatbelt.

Here goes nothing Lane

I reach for the cool ( most likely real) gold of  his belt buckle and yank it as hard as I can, successfully pulling it from the loops of his designer jeans.

"What the fuck are you-" he can't finish his statement because in the time that I've ripped away his belt I've managed to push his pants down along with his boxers and placed my mouth on the head of his semi hard dick.

"So-" I use my hand to build him up and he's rock hard in seconds. The veins of his cock pulsing and throbbing between my palms. When I take him into my mouth the car jolts a bit and a horn blares at us.

"South?" I suck harder. Showing my distaste at his calling me by my full name.

"Fuck" he groans his hips stirring and shifting in his seat.

"S-South?" I lick the bulbous head and suck on it like a lollipop before swirling my tongue over the slit and forcing myself to take him until my nose is flush against his crotch.  The car veers again and his hands grip the steering wheel tightly. I lift up to take a slight breather, running my tongue along the shell of his ear before returning to his twitching member.

"Shit. SoSo I'm gonna come." I suck as hard as I can releasing him with a sound pop before running my hand up and down the length. The sounds that he maes are euphoric and when I put him in my mouth again his fingers tangle in my hair and force my head downwards.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Justin chants his hips thrusting slightly with the words. I look up and around, realizing that the car has stopped moving. The faint echo of the hazard blinkers clicks in my head and I see that we've pulled into the emergency lane.

"Come for me Jay" I whisper silkily before
Sucking the tip, my tongue wrapping around the thick head. He grunts and moans before a hand rests on my lower back.

"I'm going to come Sos. You don't like this part let me-"  South may had been a spit kind of girl, but Lane always came through when It came to swallowing. I ignore him and graze my teeth along the skin and suck with renewed vigor and with a final spasm of his hips  he's coming down my throat and I'm swallowing every last drop.

"That fucking mouth" he groans and I laugh gently my tongue running lazy circles down his length. I sit up when he begins to adjust himself and wipe my mouth before attempting to tame my hair before looking him in the eyes.

"Am I still in trouble?" I use the most innocent voice I can muster and his blue eyes pierce mine.

"You probably going to get a few spankings honestly. I'll see how I feel after that" my cheeks warm and he throws the car into drive. It was going to be a long night.