Rager @ Bizzle's P.2: All That Jazz

Justin's hands are gripping onto my ass so tightly that I just know that his fingerprints will be left there. He'd since gotten me out of my jeans and here we were on his bed half naked with me straddling him and resting my hands on his bare, chiseled chest.

"Have you been working out?" I wonder aloud whilst tracing the planes of his chest and admiring the swirls of tattoos.

"I train with your uncle Rob remember?" Nope I don't. I nod and then shrug,

"Oh, yeah that's right" his hands reach up to grasp my breasts, pressing and squeezing them together so that they pop out of my lacy purple bra.

"I don't know why you want to get these done baby, they're fucking perfect" my face scrunches up in confusion.

"When did I say that?" Justin pauses and lowers his hands before sitting up on his elbows.

"You told me that Kris scheduled you a consultation and that you were down with it" I shake my head and take his hands in mine before settling them on my not too small, not too big boobs.

"I'll cancel it," I tell him truthfully. I had no intention of having a boob job in this strange ass world.

Justin's fingers skim the lace of my thong and with a cheeky grin he pulls the material back and watches it snap against my lower abdomen.

"How is it that you look adorable as hell right now?" I blush and turn away before his hand catches my cheek so I can face him.

"South West you're a goddess and I-" his words had hypnotized me so much that I jump when the door opens behind us and a slightly drunk Blue Ivy Carter stumbles into the room and plops face first onto the bed.

"You didn't lock the door?" I screech as Bobby follows behind her with a loud laugh, launching himself to the bed to catch his girlfriend.

" I thought you locked it!" Justin says with a sigh before handing me his discarded t-shirt and shoving bobby so hard that he and blue fall into a heap of drunken limbs onto the floor.

"You're such a cock block Bobby!" Justin yells, pelting my cousin with pillows each time he lifts his head from Blue's neck.

"We came up here to tell you something" Blue giggles before falling over. Bobby nods and hold up his hands in surrender when I grab a pillow to beat him with.

"Shit I can't remember what we were supposed to tell you... Was it about-" Justin's eyes focus on the door and a blonde girl knocks on the door frame with timid, awkward airs.

"Hey Jussy" her voice is bell like and nervous and before I can ask or guess at who she is he's pushing past me and barreling towards her

"Jazzy? What are you doing here?" She glances around the bedroom and as if taking a spoken cue Justin nods and points to Blue and Bobby who are poking at each other's faces.

"Go sober up you idiots. There's seltzer in the fridge" the couple stumbles up and out of the bedroom leaving Justin, 'Jazzy', and I alone.

"Why aren't you in Toronto? Did you run out of money I told you I would wire some t-"

"good to see you too Justin! How am I? I'm great, how about you?" I take a seat on Justin's bed and further examine the situation.

"Where's Jaxon?" Justin asks with a heavy sigh and Jazzy sits on the couch in his room.

"He's at dad's, he said he called you"

"I haven't talked to him in like two months. I haven't talked to you in four years it seems." Jazzy rolls her eyes.

"Don't be a drama queen Jussy. It's not a good look. Especially not in front of South." They both turn to me as I swing my legs back and forth on the bed waiting for the uncomfy tension to dissipate.

"Soso did you know my delinquent of a sister was going to come?" I shake my head whilst processing the fact that his sister Jazmyn appeared to be sixteen or seventeen.

"This wasn't one of your 'Kardashian Style Reunion' schemes?"

"Not this time babe. Hi Jazmyn" she waves at me before fixing Justin with a pleading gaze.

" I need money..."

Justin sighs. Jazmyn shoots me a pleading look.

"What for?" She bites her lip and shuffles her feet before taking in a deep breath and facing Justin head on.

"Remember that guy I was dating? Anthony? He got arrested the other day and I don't have enough money for bail to-" Justin holds up his hands and shakes his head fiercely.

"What did I tell you about these fucking bums?"

"Tony is a good guy Jussy it was an honest mist-"

"Jazz. You cannot keep getting yourself into these types of situations. Last month I bailed you out!" Jazmyn lowers her head and stays quiet for several moments before Justin starts to speak again.

"I know dad travels a lot and that your mom is doing her thing and what not but this can't keep happening. I'm your big brother but I'm not going to be around forever to clean up your life like this whenever you need it. What'd you fly to get here?" Her face turns several shades of red.

"I stole some of the money you gave Jax for a first class ticket" Justin's face is the epitome of disappointment and Jazmyn sinks further into the couch.

"I'm not giving you bail for whatever loser you've got around now, but I'll give you some money to take back and whatever you do with it is your business." Her face lights up and a smile sneaks past her pink lips.

"But," here Justin raises one hand and she stills.

"You're going to pay Jaxon back for the flight got it?" Her eye roll is paused when Justin raises an eyebrow and crosses his arms.

"Fine. That's fair I guess"

"You guess?" He tries and she sighs and then reaches her arms out for a hug that he returns.

"Go downstairs and say hi to Nori, she's always asking about you" Jazmyn walks to me and gives me a hug and a kiss to the cheek before skipping out of the bedroom.

"Mood killer?" I tease as he plops backwards onto the bed his eyes closed and fists clenched.

"Unfortunately." He says in a huff of air and I lay next to him, my hand on his chest.

"My brother and sister are going to make me broke and I'll let them"

"You love them, it's not a crime" here he turns to me and opens his cerulean eyes.

" I love you" he whispers, his eyes trained on my mouth and before closing the gap I repeat his words in a breathy whisper.

" I love you"