Get Used To It.

"Wake up babe, you've got at least ten shoots today" shoots? Did I forget to turn in my yearbook photo essay? The voice is vaguely familiar, though distant in my cloudy mind.

"Ugh," I moan my head is pounding and my stomach is churning.

"Babe, wake up your dad has the driver out front it's rude to keep him waiting." I let out a short laugh. It's probably my friend Delancey playing a trick on me. A fucking driver. Ha.

"How fucked up did we get last night Del?" My head is smacked with a heavy ass pillow and I sit up immediately ready to throw down.

"Del what the-" my heart drops all the way to my ass and my mouth falls to my toes.

"Kim Kardashian" the reality television goddess herself looks at me with a wry smile pulling the pillow she assaulted me with away from my body.

"Mom works too you know," she says with an eye roll and its then that I notice the slight difference. Her hair is Draco Malfoy blonde and small crow's feet wrinkles around her almond shaped eyes and the tight smile lines surrounding her mouth.

"How late were you out last night Soso?" Who? Kim Kardashian asks her gaze suspicious and quizzical.

"I... I um..." She rolls her eyes again and lets out a huff of air.

"Do daddy and I need to keep tabs on you like we do for Nori?"

"What?" She gets off of my bed and walks over to a grand vanity it's then that I take the opportunity to look around my bedroom.

Gone were the faded Jonas brother posters and sports participation medals, instead the walls were covered in photos of myself... Though not quite myself. A high fashion version of myself.

"Kim-" She turns around with an icy glare and holds up a finger as she taps away on her phone.

"I'm texting daddy. I don't know what's been up with you lately South West, but it needs to stop you have obligations, responsib-" I look up at the glass chandelier that hangs pendulously in the middle of the bedroom... My bedroom.