Dr. Jay Part 2

"Oh my god"

"Don't laugh!"

"Where did you get that?"

"Don't laugh! I'm trying to be sexy!"

"You look like a gynecologist!" Justin smirks and leans against the door frame to his bedroom.

"Does that do it for you?" I shake my head.

"I hate going to the gyno. They stick all sorts of shit up there"

"Well I'm about to stick something up there too" he says smoothly and I cringe.

"I've never been dryer in my life" Justin pouts and shrugs off the white lab coat he'd seemingly pulled out of thin air. Underneath he's in his usual ensemble of jeans and a white tee.

"No degree?" I roast, but he doesn't shy away. Instead he smiles and stalks towards to where I'm perched on the bed. The doctor had made a house call as promise and cleared me of any and all illness.

"Exhaustion" he had said and Justin had let out the biggest sigh of relief ever. Exhaustion. I had been content with the answer for a few moments before my brain started to swirl with the possibility that I might be carrying some  sort of inter-dimensional child.

"Wait," I hold out a leg and press my foot against his chest so that he can't come closer. He grabs my foot, and massages it a bit, before  trailing kisses upwards.  I shoot a quick text to North then throw my phone to the floor.

"Who were you texting?"

"Jealous?" I tease pulling him closer and letting him settle between my legs.

"Should I be?" He whispers against my beck and with a shiver and a shake of my head I whisper a breathy,

"No." I can feel him smile against my neck before he hoists a leg around his waist and starts to grind against me in slow teasing circles.

"Jaxon? Jazzy?" Justin stops his motions and lets out a frustrated chuckle.

"Neither of those are my name Sos" he groans and I slap his ass.

"I know that, where are they?" Ever since the robbery attempt I had been super paranoid about the siblings's whereabouts even though their security detail was nearly as tight as mine. Maybe tighter knowing Justin.

"They're getting a private tour of their new school. I set it up a few weeks back. I want them to get used to it asap." I trace a line from his chin to his cheek then pinch his nose.

"You're such a great brother" he smirks.

"I'm an even better lover, here lemme show you" my leg is hoisted up higher and then without warning he dips a hand underneath the lace of my panties and runs a heavy hand over my ass. I bite my lip and let out a soft moan.