The Mark

The Real South West living in Lane's Universe

"Is this even going to work?" I was in a mood

"Is this even going to work?" I was in a mood. A shitty one at that. I didn't mean to take it out on Selena, but after the encounter I had with Lane I had been forced into a permanent slump. We were in the bedroom she lived in at Justin's house. Last night she had casually let me know that she had been living here going on a year.

 Last night she had casually let me know that she had been living here going on a year

"It doesn't hurt to try. You said it yourself, your previous psychic was pretty witchy" I roll my eyes.

"that's not even a word how-" Selena's hand covers my lips and I can't help the cringe that takes over my body. My lipstick wasn't the expensive type I was used to and I was sure it would smudge.

"How on earth does the alternate me fuck someone so pessimistic?" I blink several times and then narrow my eyes with a smirk.

"She thinks its sexy" now it's her turn to roll her eyes.

"Just be on your best behavior and let's see if we can't get you back to your world. I'm sure the other me misses you" my heart clenches. Before the switch I hadn't talked to her in about a month. We'd only fought between our lawyers over the loft.

" I hope so. I sure miss her." My voice is quiet as she tosses me a pair of clothes. Delancey and I hadn't exactly packed for 'daily outings with Selena Gomez' so we'd been borrowing countless outfits. At least I had been. Delancey had taken to wearing Justin's shirts and her seemingly endless supply of Lacey panties all day.

I take off the pajamas I'd been wearing and start to dress. Pausing when Selena comes up behind me and unhooks my bra.

"This top looks better bra less. You've got great tits" I look down. Lane's boobs weren't nearly as perky as mine and one even looked a teeny bit bigger than the other. But I was always overly scrutinizing my own body so perhaps the imperfections were nonexistent.

"This thing you have with Justin... are you guys..?" It was hard to focus with the way she pulled my bra down my arms and ran her delicate fingers over my shoulders.