Firsts

"Help

"Help... Help... He-"

"Hoe shut the fuck up!" I wince at the shout that rings from beside me  and plug my ears with my fingers.

"Too loud," I croak and the body next to me rolls until it thuds to the floor. I crack open an eye and peer over the bed's edge. It had been Nori who now lay in fetal position on the carpeted floor of my bedroom.

"Help meeeee" the first voice whines again and I recognize it to be Kylie. I sit up slowly, wincing as my muscles creak and pop. Kylie was sprawled out on a couch in the room's far corner and beside her lay Nick Jonas, his bare ass exposed to everyone as he planked  naked on the ground. Kylie was attempting to cover her boyfriend's exposed ass by tossing decorative pillows at it in hopes that one would balance evenly on his cheeks.

"Where are his pants?" I manage to rasp out and Kylie tosses her last pillow before sighing.

"I have no idea. I hope no one saw his wee wee" Kylie  whisper yells.

"Nothing 'wee' about it babe" Nick groans not bothering to cover himself. I stretch my legs a bit and jump a little when my foot comes in contact with a lump at the end of my bed.

"Ow," comes a low moan and when I pull back the heavy comforter a groggy looking Justin Bieber is exposed.

To my disappointment he's clothed unlike Nick

To my disappointment he's clothed unlike Nick. He pouts his lips, eyes closed and points to his mouth. I stalk across the bed to plant a quick kiss to his lips and he wraps his arms around me so that I fall on top of him.

"What happened last night?" I ask and before Justin can speak, Bobby does.

"Blue and I are probably going to be parents" a loud slap is heard and I can only assume that It came from Blue's hand hitting her boyfriend.

" Did mom and dad see all of us get fucked up?" North wonders.

"Scratch that. There were like three hundred people at my party did they see us get fucked up?"

"The real questions" Brooklyn murmurs and Justin hums in agreement.

"In our defense it was Christmas, and the eggnog had too much vodka" Kendall supplies from the other side of the room, I squint and notice that Harry Styles is shirtless and sporting a messy top bun.