Pulling A North West

" Percocet, molly, Percocet" I bang my head repeatedly against the granite counter top of Justin's kitchen counter.

"Baby, could you keep it down?" I beg and he stops banging against his wooden cabinets long enough to look at me.

"I think it's a hit in the making, truly" he bangs on the fridge this time and starts to whistle. It sounds identical to a flute and I roll my eyes and groan.

"Yes Jay, because we need more songs in the world about molly and Percocet" Justin shrugs and pulls a carton of eggs from the fridge.

"Ok, but I can't wait to tell you 'I told you so' when this song puts food on the table for our baby" I groan again and he cracks an egg into a sizzling pan.

"What?" I shrug. He leaves the pan and walks over to me, setting his hands on my shoulders and squeezing.

"What?" He repeats his blue eyes wide with concern I pout and lean into his chest.

"We aren't seriously going to forget about what happened last night right?" A vivd Image of Saint and Reign holding back Kanye pops into my head.

"Your dad will come around SoSo, he was just... shocked"

"He tried to strangle you" I remind him and Justin nods.

"Out of shock" I exhale with a sarcastic snort.

"Yeah, and your word choice didn't help either. 'I put a baby in your daughter' really Justin?"

"I was nervous!" He defends and I stand up and walk over to the pan of eggs. My stomach churning at the smell.

"You alright? You look sort of-" Justin doesn't get to finish his observation because soon I've got my head in the sink puking up anything and everything my body decides to purge.

"Oh sick" Jaxon says from behind me as I raise up my head from the sink

"Oh sick" Jaxon says from behind me as I raise up my head from the sink. Justin slaps his brother on the back of his head and walks over to rub my back.

"She's pregnant you asshole, give her a break. EW!" Jazzy says once she peaks into the sink.