And So It Ends

"Kiki!" My kids run towards my mom and she's nearly toppled to the ground as they hug and kiss her.

"My darlings!" She squeals picking up Beverly as my sons attach themselves to her legs.

"Don't hurt Kiki babies" Justin tells our kids and they giggle and continue to shower their grandmother with love. Justin wraps his arms around my waist from behind and I lean my head back so that he can smooch my cheek.

"I know I don't hear my grand babies having fun without me down there!" My dad yells from the top of the steps before hurrying down and scooping up West and Dash.

"YeYe!" It was weird seeing Kim and Kanye as grandparents. They didn't fit the typical Ma & Pa role they were effortlessly cool and seemingly ageless and the kids were obsessed with them.

"How long do we get to keep them? Please say forever" Kim pleads and I chuckle and walk over to pinch Beverly's cheek.

"Just until our babymoon is over."

"Mommy and daddy are taking the baby on vacation" Beverly explains to Kim and Kim nods with wide eyes giving Beverly the impression that she is, in fact, a small genius.

"Sure you should be flying this late kiddo?" Kanye asks and I nod and caress my stomach.

"It's all good dad. The doctor actually encouraged this trip. number four is coming sometime next month. Who knows when we can get away again."

"Well your trip is going to be amazing, but not as amazing as... Camping there's tents outside!" My kids screech and squeal and run towards the backyard.

"Hey wait! Come give your mom and dad goodbyes!" Kanye calls and they race back and reach for Justin and I.

" I love you to the moon and back" Justin whispers to each child hugging them close and kissing their little foreheads. My huge belly makes it hard for me to lean down and hug them so they kiss my stomach and hug my legs as a goodbye.

"Mommy loves you! Be good for Kiki and YeYe!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Surprise!" I walk onto the private jet with Justin's help and I'm shocked when I see my siblings, aunts, Justin's siblings, and my closest friends.

"What are you guys doing here? Oh my god!" Pregnancy made me hyperemotional and I could feel the tears welling in my eyes.

"Justin said that you mentioned being kind of bummed that you were going to have to go into mommy mode and not be able to make Coachella this year with all of us soooo we decided why not just have group vacation?" Kylie explained with a large smile and Kendall nodded, backing her up. They'd both had their first babies two years ago. Sailor, a little boy and Stormi, a little girl.

"I did not want to come, but The promise of bottomless margaritas enticed me cousin" Mason said with a champagne flute in his grasp. I roll my eyes and turn around to kiss my husband.

"You did all of this for me?" His blue eyes search mine before he grasps my chin in his hand.

"I'd do anything and everything for you baby girl." Mason gags.

"Before we start the vacation though I just want to say that... Reign and I are-"

"Pregnant?" Justin looks a little green. He loved Reign of course, but Jazzy was still, even now in her early twenties, his little baby sister.

"No! The only baby we have is Ziggy" Jazzy said referring to the puppy she and Reign had adopted a month back.

"We're getting married!"