Hold Tight Part 2

-Flashback-

Justin

"You're shaking Youngblood" Wayne says and I give him a wimpy smile. I was shaking like a chihuahua and I probably was probably looking pasty as hell too.

"I'm good. I'm good" I assure him and he smiles. His gold capped teeth sparkling in the club lighting.

"You're my prodigy Bizzle. I ain't worried about you son" I nod. I was a prodigy. I was Lil Wayne's prodigy. He gives me a half hug before a handshake and then he's off to meet up with some other people at the label.

"Bizzle right?" I turn around and nearly drop the can of Mountain Dew in my hand when I'm face to face with A shutter shade wearing Kanye West.

"Y-yes sir" I spit out and he smiles before chuckling.

"I heard some of your stuff at a sample party Wayne had at YMCMB. You're talented" I smile like an idiot.

"Thanks Mr. West coming from you, shit man... that's everything" he turns around and waves at someone behind him.

"Call me Kanye alright?" He pushes and I nod even harder. Behind him Kim Kardashian appears with two younger girls that looked to be around my age. Though they're both gorgeous My heart falls to my ass when I notice the taller one.

"These are my daughters, North and South and my wife Kim" the girls smile at me and reach out to shake my hand one by one. It's then that I notice that they're dressed the exact same way just in different colors.

"Nice to meet you all" I say genuinely

"They're back from boarding school," Kanye supplies and Kim nods,

"They're going to be homeschooled from now on, they could use some friends in Cali Justin" she encourages and I nod smiling when the taller one blushes and whispers for her mom to be quiet.