After The Party Is The After Party

I'm sitting on Justin Bieber's lap and he has a boner. Not like a totally unnoticeable ' oh look he's kinda turned on' sort of boner, but like a raging hard on that he grinds against my ass ever so often.

"Is that a mic in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" I whisper cheekily, barely able to get the line out of my mouth without snorting.

"Good thing you're gorgeous, because comedy isn't your calling at all" I pout and wiggle around on his lap making him hiss in pent up frustration.

"Keep that up and I'll have to take you up to your bedroom"

"Is that a threat?" I tease squeezing my thighs together to create some kind of friction. Justin must feel the movement because he rests his  hands on each thigh and massages them gently.

"It's a promise and y-" before he can finish saying something that would probably be inexplicably dirty Selena takes a chair and seats herself next to us.

"Your mom and dad are so cute Soso. Remember that one time when we all went to Turks and Caicos and we walked in on them, like, making out?" She twirls a long curl of blonde hair around a finger, smirking at me with her bright red lips.

"Yeah. I remember." Even though it's a fucking lie she grins and takes a swig from our table's champagne bottle.

"You're actually so gross Lena" North complains whilst feeding Brooklyn a piece of cake. Selena laughs and rolls her eyes,

"Aw, you don't mean that Nori! You love me" She insists and North's fork wielding hand pauses halfway to an impatient Brit's mouth. Gigi taps away on a palm pilot, seemingly unaware of the entire situation.

"I really, really don't. Now go get our table a new bottle. Putting your cooties all over it and shit" A group of laughs travels around the table and Selena, quite angrily, snatches the bottle and swigs it until there's nothing left.

"Mazel Tov hoes" she says, dropping the bottle to the table with a hollow clatter. She walks away with her hips swishing and I admit that I'd have to be blind not to notice how amazing her backside is. Justin snaps his fingers in front of my face with a frown.

"Bad habit" I tell him before turning a bit in his lap so I can caress his face and nuzzle our noses together, hoping to distract him from my slip up.

"I'll show you a bad habit" he growls, tightening his arms around my waist, I was super impressed that he was still rock hard.

"Nori," I begin sweetly, a brilliant smile painted on and my eyes wide and bright.

"SoSo?" Brooklyn nips at her, prompting another forkful of cake.

"If Justin and I go to the main house to run an errand do you think mom and dad would notice?" She wipes the corner of Brooklyn's smirking mouth. He'd hit Justin with a ' players' wink.

"You two are too nasty for your own good"

"So I ca-"

"Go. I'll cover for you. Both of you" I nearly squeal before hoping up and racing to kiss her cheek.

" Use protection" she mumbles in annoyance and a tingle races down my spine. I was really gonna do this. I was really going to sleep with Justin. Justin stands up, his motions stiff.

"Are you good?" I ask gathering my purse and diamond encrusted bouquet before taking his hand.

"I'm not in the most comfortable situation babe thanks to you" I'm confused and a bit put off. Was he flaking on me?