Hold Tight Part 1

"Are you trying to finger bang my sister at the dinner table Bieber?"  North demands and I choke on a lean piece of steak. Justin has to pat me harshly on the back as to stop me from dying.

"Why would you say that? Be a lady North c'mon" Saint scolds before digging into the expensive meal our parents had paid for before jetting off to god Kanye's  next tour stop.

"She's all smiley and shit look at her" she accuses and I take a sip of my iced lemon water

"I'm just happy" I admonish and Justin grips my thigh, squeezing it gently before finding my lips for a kiss.

"Disgusting"  North confirms before resting her head on Brooklyn's shoulder.

"I'm so tired" she whispers and Brooklyn places a swift kiss to her forehead.

"Your stomach again love?" He asks and she nods with a tiny pout.

Justin notices the action and raises his wine glass.

"Congrats on the Rugrat Brooks" he says with a grin before downing his wine and then my own.

"What?" I ask my eyes focused on a mortified North and a shocked Brooklyn.

"On the what?" He chokes and North turns the sickly shade of green that had become her second skin tone for most of the week.

"I'm gonna be sick" she announces before scooting her chair out, nearly colliding with our waiter and dashing to the bathroom.

"Oh fuck." Justin drawls an apologetic expression on his face.

"Bloody hell" A pale looking Brooklyn sighs taking his napkin from his lap and throwing it onto the table before chasing after my sister.

"What the fuck? Nori is knocked up? The parents are going to flip."

"I totally thought she would've told everyone by now. She's complete shit at secrets remember?" Justin reasons and I raise an eyebrow.

"So she's actually pregnant? Shit..." Justin shakes his head

"Last time I talked to her she had her suspicions, but I mean she's sick as a dog so..."

"Preggers" Saint sings before going back to his phone. Bobby finds his way to the table with Blue and his sister following him.

 Bobby finds his way to the table with Blue and his sister following him