Rager @ Bizzle's P.1

The small gathering at Justin's house has turned  into a full on rager by the time Blue Ivy Carter arrives. She's a short, petite little thing with curly ink black hair and big red lips.

"Bieber! West! Some champagne courtesy of Jay and Yoncé" she pushes a shining gold plated bottle of bubbly into Justin's arms and he takes it before pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Thanks Blue, it's good to see you, how was Monaco?" She wraps an arm around my shoulder and lets out an exaggerated sigh.

"All work and no play, I feel like now I know what's it's like to be a Kardashian" I smile, it's obvious that she and I are good friends.

"You wish!" Comes a snarky voice and a thin body squeezing between Blue and I. Kale Kardashian arrives in a sleek black dress, sleeker brown hair, and with an attitude.

"Who invited lettuce?" Kale's eyes narrow and she takes the champagne from Justin, and european kisses my cheeks, then Justin's before huffing past Blue.

"Your cousin is so fucking Bourgeoise!" Blue says shouts at Kale's retreating form with an eye roll before perking up.

"There's my man, if you two will excuse me..." Justin places his arm around my waist and the both of us watch as she saunters  over to Bobby at the impromptu DJ booth he'd set up in the living room.

His Mac book was hooked up  to tall ass speakers and his Beats headphones were hanging around his neck. He spots Blue and  reaches for her hand and his microphone.

"DJ Dashing here and his lady just showed up!" Bobby bellows and Blue dances her way up to him.

"They're pretty cute" I say and I mean it because when she makes it to Bobby he starts to pepper her face with kisses.  

"You say that every time they link up" Justin says before pulling me close to him and attaching his lips to my neck.

"Justin,"

"yes?" His lips are distracting, but not distracting enough for me not to notice the song playing.

"What song is this?" he pauses for a minute before chuckling and slipping his hands into the back pockets of my jeans.

"Hurting my feelings won't get you out of this babe. We can go upstairs and be back before anyone misses us, promise." He starts to kiss my neck again, but I'm persistent with my question.

"Maybe I really forgot" No maybes. I really don't know who's song this is. Not in this world at least.

"You're breaking my heart SoSo," my ears strain to hear the song that, in my dimension at least, is called -

"Jumpman, Jumpman , Jumpman , Jumpman , Jumpman!" A series of people song the chorus and Justin smiles cockily.

"You remember it now?" I blink a few times and listen harder. The voice rapping on the ever popular track is not Drake, it's Justin.

"What about Drake?" I whisper louder than I mean to and Justin's face scrunches up with confusion.

"Drake?" Oh fuck. Does Drake not exist here? Alternate timeline Lane, alternate reality maybe he goes by...

"Aubrey, I mean Aubrey." Justin looks around the crowd and then points to Drake who's talking animatedly to Kale and a few others.

"What about him?" I shake my head and let out a breath.

"SoSo, are you okay? You've been sort of... Weird lately" I nod and take his hand in an effort to lead him towards the rampant flows of alcohol. I needed to get pretty fucked up in order to process the fact that my 'new' boyfriend was The-