In Kimye We Trust Continued

Justin

"Does she still make that noise?" I turn to look at Selena my glare obscured by my Dior mirrored frames.

"What noise Gomez?" She sidles up to me so her lips are resting right at my ear, her breath hot against my lobe.

"That noise! You know the one she makes when she comes like when you put your fingers right on her-"

"Selena! So happy you could make it!" Kris Jenner  interrupts her with a narrowed gaze and a tight smile. I scoot over and offer up my seat, but she motions for me to sit down.

"Mother of the bride sweetheart, I'm up front!" I nod and give her a dazzling smile my grill, I'm sure, sparkling in the sun.

"Nice to see you Nana Kris" Selena says silkily and Kris purses her plum colored lips.

"It's Ms. Jenner dear" and with that she blows me a kiss and sits up front.

"She loves me" I brag and Selena huffs, settling into her seat.

"For the record, she does do that ' noise', but with me it's more of a scream. " I cross my arms and settle back with a smirk when Selena's face displays defeat.

SoSo

"South West you're slouching! Where in the hell did you learn that habit?" A very dolled up Caitlyn Jenner  berates me with narrowed eyes and pursed pink lips. She sat with her long legs crossed and trapped in five inch heels.

"Sorry Nana Cait" I murmur, and she gives a tiny forgiving smile. A nervous looking assistant snatches my bouquet from my hands and replaces it with a newer, heavier one.

"Mom changed her mind and the florists had to do an emergency redo on all of our bouquets" I hands one of Kim's many buzzing assistants my old bouquet and accept the new one

"Mom changed her mind and the florists had to do an emergency redo on all of our bouquets" I hands one of Kim's many buzzing assistants my old bouquet and accept the new one. The crowd starts to fill in the white wooden seats and a warm hush falls over the room when Kanye walks in with Reign, Mason, and Saint behind him in sharp looking tuxes.

"Look at my beautiful girls!" He exclaims his arms waving out to the crowd and ushering a few whoops and hollers. North, who loves the extra attention spins in her dress and I simply wave, a few of the leaves on my bouquet flutter to the rose covered floor.

"The sons look pretty good too eh?" Scott Disick asks from his place next to Kanye his suit a cool grey, matching Mason's. Kanye nods in agreement, pulling Reign and Saint into an embrace, leaving a sneering Mason on the outside.

"Whoops!" All eyes turn to the entrance when Kourtney stumbles a bit on her heels.

"Dammit," Reign mutters and Scott's eyes flash in mild panic. Mason, as usual looks totally unaffected at the site of his clearly wasted mother.