Best Male Artist Part 3

"I'm not much of a talker, but I'm pretty confident that a few karats could do the job, they working?" We're still in view of the stage and when I hear several screams I realize that someone had sneakily pulled back the curtain. Justin on his knee in front of me would become the MTV Awards clip of the night. And I was so here for it.

North walks to the both of us and bends down to Justin's level to attach a mic to his ear then she stands up and does the same for me.

"Iconic

"Iconic." She says simply before stepping back and gesturing for us to continue. I roll my eyes, but put my full attention on Justin.

"Yeah. Yeah they're  working. That's a lot
Of fucking karats" I tell him still enameled by the sparkling thing he held out to me. He laughs and reaches for my hand. The crowd goes insane and he starts to blush.

"I know you we like agreed on talking about marriage when I was done touring, but hey I'm young you're young, and I know what I want and that's always gonna be you" a series of ' aws' echo around the venue.

"Really?" He nods, still caressing my hand as if admiring the manicure I'd gotten.

"Really. So, South West I want to know if you'd like to be promised to me" the weight that had settled on my heart once he had dropped to one knee is lifted and I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I was only nineteen after all. The thought of marrying Justin both excited and terrified me.

"That's sorta medieval don't you think? Being promised to someone" I tease and he licks the back of my hand just to watch me squirm. A random fan screams out,

"LICK MY ASS LIKE ITS HER HAND BIZZLE" and I  can nearly feel my childhood crumbling.

"The only ass I wanna ever lick is standing right in front of me" he says with a wink that's projected onto the screens. I slap him playfully and roll my eyes.

"You are so gross"

"The fans started it!" I roll my eyes and offer him my hand again.