Shine

"There's my princess!" Kanye shouts when I gradually make my way down the winding staircase in a pair of seven inch heels and a dress he'd left for me in a Balmain box on my bed.

"I love this dress dad" I say, kissing his cheeks when I reach him and smiling for the reality television cameras that circled around the room.

"Only the best for my little girl" he says taking my hand and twirling me around so the dress caught the light off of every fixture.

"I guess none of us have to ask who the favorite is around here right Saint?" North snorts and Saint nods in agreement before continuing an avid conversation about sports with Reign

"I love all of my kids equally," Kanye says with a hand over his heart before discreetly handing me a black jewelry box.

"But some of them shine a little more than the others" he says with a wink and I blush. I'd never been anyone's favorite anything.

"What's this?" I ask turning the box around in my hands. He pushes me to open it and I do so slowly.

"This is child abuse!" North shouts when she sees what's in the box I smile and slip the glittering gold grill onto my bottom row of teeth. It's a perfect fit.

"Nori

"Nori. I ordered yours the other day alright? It's South's first night on stage and I thought she needed some extra glow." I cheese at North who flips me off before running off to the bathroom. Probably to throw up. She'd been doing that a lot lately...

" That is a Dolly Cohen original. She named it
Sud K ouest" my ears perk up. It was pretty lit knowing French in this world.

"South K West?" Kanye shrugs.

"She insists that your middle name is Kardashian" I nod and smile pressing my tongue against the cool gold of the grill.

"Is Justin picking you up? I've got to head out to sound check and-"

"SoSo! Sweetie! Look we're twins!" Yells Kim smiling as hard as she can so I can catch a glimpse of the sparkling diamond grill that lined her perfect white teeth.