The Wests Part 1

O n e w e e k l a t e r

"You look so much like your mother it's crazy" Kanye says, holding a print from a photoshoot that Kris had begged me to do yesterday.

"I was super scared of them dying my hair, but I think I can live with it" Kanye ruffles my now black hair before pulling me into a side hug. He smelled like Armani and Cuban cigs.

"You look perfect. All my kids are perfect, time everyone knew that shit" he says in his preaching tone that immediately had Kim rolling her eyes.

"Of course they're perfect. They came out of my tummy" she coos rushing bc over to pinch my cheeks and snatch the print from her husband.

"Oh Sossy, this is gorgeous! Ye let's hang this in the foyer?" Kanye smiles and hugs me closer and I shake my head and take the print. I wanted it to be perfect for when I showed it to Justin. Hopefully he would put it in his foyer.

"That would piss off North so badly" I reason and Kim pouts.

"We have pictures of Nori everywhere!" I shrug and hold the print over my head so my eager parents can't get it.

"You know how she gets" I whisper through grit teeth and they both sigh collectively.
"Does Justin like it? Your hair?" Kim wonders eagerly and Kanye scoffs.

"Yo, listen, to hell if he don't it's not his hair aight? This?" Kanye ruffles my hair and fluffs it before making his loud point.

"This is my hair aight? Mine, all my kids got my hair okay?" Kim puts a hand over her husbands mouth.

"Babe. You are bald." She says solemnly and Kanye crosses his arms and actually pouts.

"He likes it" I say enthusiastically before showing both of them the little twitter exchange we had after the shoot.