Home To Mama

I'm backstage having my boobs adjusted in my dress

by a random stylist when I hear Justin shout. My heart stutters and panic seeps in before I look up at the monitor and breathe a sigh of relief. Ellen had scared him.

"You look perfect!" The stylist gushes before fluffing my hair and powdering my nose

"You look perfect!" The stylist gushes before fluffing my hair and powdering my nose. I grin and thank her, focusing on the monitor once more.

"You always get me! You can't do that to SoSo though, not yet anyway" the atmosphere turns solemn. I take a deep breathe.

"How is she? I know that I'm about to see her, but what's your stance?" Ellen asks leaning towards him. Justin crosses his legs and puts his hands in his lap.

"She's... coping. You know you go through something like that and you start to rethink things... start to worry about things you know?" Ellen nods in understanding and her demeanor calms my nerves.

"Ok well lets bring her out here and see how she's doing shall we?" Justin stands up and I walk onto the stage when a man in all black waves at me. The crows starts to clap and whoop when I walk on and Justin takes my hand.

"South, come take a seat" Ellen stands and gives me a hug and I hug her back with all of my might. She's a fucking legend. Justin pulls me away from the seat I'm intended to sit in and places me on his lap.

"A seat, a lap, same difference" Ellen jokes and the crowd chuckles. Justin hugs me to him and butterflies float around in my stomach.

"You look amazing!" I smile, and Ellen leans back into her chair.

"Thank you," I say Justin rubbing the top of my thigh in soothing patterns.

"So to state the obvious lets talk about the burglary that happened three weeks ago. And before I get any hate speech on twitter South, Justin and their PR teams have confirmed this topic." I nod. We had. Everything and anything was on the table.