New Direction

"I can't believe this" Justin whispers as he spoons against me in his bed. His hands are flat against my tummy and his arms flex around me to pull me as close to him as possible.

"You better believe it... daddy." He sighs a content breath of air before sitting up and bringing me with him in the process.

"We're having a baby. You're having my baby. How did I ever get so fucking lucky?" He hisses his voice full of unfiltered passion. We had long since said goodbye to North after he'd found us on the bathroom floor surrounded by positive tests and covered in joyful tears.

"I love you Justin Bieber" I say, reaching behind me to grasp the back of his head and ruffle his hair.

"We need to get you to a doctor, you passing out could've been because something is wrong with the baby, shit you've been drinking too and shit we-" I turn around and straddle his waist.

" I'll schedule an appointment for tomorrow morning how's that?" He nods, but worry lines crinkle his face.

"What's that face?" I ask, trying to smooth away the creases starting on his forehead.

"I just... I don't want anything to be wrong with her" he says decisively and I raise an eyebrow.

"Her?" He bites his lip in the sexiest way and nods. His blue eyes serious and calculating.

"It's a girl. I can tell" I roll my eyes and press my hands against his chest.

"I think it's a boy" I counter and he shakes his head adamantly.

"Nah. We're going to have six kids, but only one will be a boy" my jaw drops.

"I won't even be able to look at my own pussy after three kids are you crazy"

"I'll look at it for you" he teases and I roll my eyes and start to stand up.

"How far along do you think you could be?" I shrug. My periods were always pretty irregular in my world and the pattern hadn't altered here. I stand in front of Justin's full mirror and lift up my shirt to reveal my taut tummy.

"A few weeks maybe. Maybe even a little less than a month."

"We made a fucking baby. This is unreal South" he has been calling me South instead of SoSo for the past thirty minutes to emphasize how serious he was about the situation.

"I know, it's insane Jay" he walks up behind me and loops his arms around my waist. I meet his eyes in the mirror and he gives a big grin.

"We've got to tell your family" my knees wobble.

"All of them?" He nods, too excited to realize my nervous demeanor.

"Every last one of them. I'll make reservations at Nobu"

"Okay, but only after my doctors appointment. I want to make sure there's actually a baby in here and that he is okay"

"She" he quips and I untangle myself from his arms.

"Should we tell Jazz and Jax now or later?" He shakes his head.

"They left to surf with Reign and Saint. I'm glad they're getting along so well"

"Me too. It's the cutest" I agree and Justin kisses the top of my head before walking away and reaching for his phone.

"Im calling NOBU just to make sure they've got our usual table" I lie back down, one hand in my tummy while the other prompted for a late family dinner via ' The Kardashian Group Text'. A series of texts that I receive almost immediately confirms everyone's attendance. Justin hangs up his call before sitting on the edge of the bed.