Be Alright

" I want round the clock security. I don't care how much it'll cost I'm good for it. I want it when she goes to her parent's house too." Justin says this while pacing around the length of my hospital suite, his phone pressed to his ear and his knuckles white from clenching and unclenching them.

I reach for him weakly, straining my arm as far as my bandaged torso will allow me. He takes a seat on the end of the bed and rubs my thigh in comforting circles.

" I want the paparazzi to only be able to snap a picture of her and the kids from a 20 foot distance. If they can't adhere to that then fuck up their equipmen." Then he pauses, letting the person on the other line talk.

"I'm deadass. They follow her everywhere. I'm talking Presidential style security, As far as anyone is concerned South West is the First Lady." I laugh quietly and he squeezes my thigh a small smile tugging at his perfect pink lips.

"She gets discharged today I want this in action by tomorrow" Justin nods and hums his agreement to a few more things before hanging up the phone.

"Hello gorgeous," he whispers, turning his body so that he's lying on his stomach his elbows supporting his head as he gazes at me.

"Hey handsome" I say and I cringe when my voice comes out sounding like I'd smoked twenty cigarettes.  Justin reaches one of his long arms across me to grab a sparkling glass of water he sits up and presses it to my lips and in a few seconds it's empty.

"You're never this thirsty for me" he teases and I laugh, a hiccup interrupting the sound.

" What was that about?" I ask, though I've already got a pretty clear idea.

"That was about your safety, the kids safety, mine too. This-" he waves his arms around the hospital suite,

" will never happen to you again baby girl" his pet name makes me emotional and before I know it and to Justin's utter horror I'm bawling.

"Baby?" I don't answer I just cry harder, so hard that my now set ribs start to ache and protest.

"SoSo?" I sniffle a bit and grip the color of his expensive looking shirt.

"They..." I close my eyes and the mental images overwhelm me in rapid flashes, making dizzy and a little nauseous.

"Sos... did they... were you-" I shake my head, but lean further into him.

"You got there just in time... he, um, he touched me there... everywhere, but he didn't-" Justin let's out a hissing sound of anger and I flinch. I would be fucking wrecked if this ruined the way that he saw me if he even for a second thought that I was now ' damaged goods'.

"What?" Justin whispers incredulously and I blink several times before looking up at him.

"Huh?" Justin pulls me closer, his lips skimming the top of my head.

"How could you think that low of me? How
On earth could you ever think that I would toss you away like a fucking rag doll? Damaged goods?" His icy blue eyes start to water and he wipes at them viciously, leaving them red and puffy. I realize I must've spoken out loud. Whatever pain meds I was on really made me foggy. I place a kiss over his heart and he lets out a shaky breath before continuing,

"South you're my girl and the thought of someone hurting you like this... I just can't even begin to-" his voice cracks and I reach up to wipe away the rolling tears.

New Here • JBOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara