Rounds

Three Weeks Later

Living in Justin Bieber's home is like living in some kind of fortress. He had given the task of designing 10 foot tall privacy walls around the perimeter of his home to an eager and overpaid architect. And though he assured me ( rather cockily) that it would barely dent his account he had blown a few hundred thousand on round the clock security. I lounge in his bed in a silk nightie.

My hair in a sleek ponytail and my cheeks highlighted to the gods

He still hadn't noticed me. He was too busy messing with the alarm and newly input keypad in his room.

"I went to the hospital today" I say casually crossing and I crossing my legs on his new bed. It had been... difficult for me to lay on the one where the attack had happened so Justin threw it out in addition to remodeling his entire room. "Anything for you" he'd said.

"Why? What's wrong? Why didn't you call me?" He rushes over to the bed and sits on the edge, reaching for my hands. I shrug my shoulder slyly and his eyes, still panicked, stop to gaze at the satin strap that falls to my bicep. He gulps and I bite my lip. Something that was his weakness.

"Just a checkup babe, good news actually, my ribs are all healed a little bruised but not completely cracked anymore" He lets out a cool breath of relief. His mouth smells like the fresh cigarillo he'd smoked on the balcony a few hours earlier.

"Oh, um, that's great baby could you not..." I crawl towards him and giggle when his eyes drop to the dip between my breasts. I know I have him when he groans and pats his lap. I climb onto it eagerly and sit so that he semi cradles me.

"You're such a tease princess" he says with a sigh and I grin reaching to nibble at his earlobe.

"It doesn't have to be teasing Jay, we could always..." I run my tongue from the bottom of his ear to the curve of his jawline and he shudders, gripping my thighs tightly.

"SoSo you know how I feel about it I don't think that we should start something right now" I wiggle around on his lap and smirk when something hard prods at my ass.

"I know exactly how you feel about it Bizzle" I whisper and he closes his eyes.

"It's just that you were... taken advantage of not three weeks ago and I don't want to-"

"want to what? Fuck me? Now I'm not good enough for you because of what that bastard did to me?" Justin takes my face in his hands and holds it very still and very steady.

"Get that out of your head right the fuck now. Good enough for me? Fuck South, don't you know that I don't deserve you? That fucker definitely didn't, but baby neither do I!" I try to look away but his grip is too firm.

"Look at me South," his icy blue eyes search mine and I sigh, giving in to him.

"I don't wanna hurt you" he whispers leaning in so our noses touch. I shift to wrap my arms around his neck.