Hold Tight Part 3

"The prettiest girl in Hollywood huh?" I tease and Justin nods, his bottom lip trapped between his perfect teeth.

"It was love at first sight for me. Took you a minute to catch on though" he teases before dipping his hand past the thin band of my panties. He takes them off in a swift movement and flings them across the room.

"When I started to grow a fanbase my PR team begged me to choose a girlfriend you know? A girl to hang around on me and all that and you know what I told them each time?" I shake my head the smile on my face wide and bright. His skilled fingers travel down my leg before picking it up at my calf and hoisting it over his hip.

"I said, South West or die" the serious tone of his voice has me rolling with waves of laughter until suddenly a hand pulls down a cup of my bra and his lips and teeth find my nipple.

My hands start to wander too and soon they're scraping against the harsh material of his jeans and then across the cotton of his boxers. Justin moves his hips a little so my hand slips further  into his boxers and with a swift kiss to his lips I take him in my palm.

"Sos" he grunts into my shoulder his blue eyes shut tightly and his teeth gritted.

"Fuck that feels-"

"Shhh," I whisper before covering his mouth with my own and swallowing his little groans and grunts as I work him up in my hand.

"I'm not going to last if you keep this up baby" he whispers almost frantically and I squeeze his member harder in my hand causing his hips to jerk.

"I think you'll be okay Jay" I taunt, licking the shell of his ear before considering the option of finishing him with my fist completely. I decide to be nice and take my hand from his boxers.

"I wanna make love" I decide rolling into my back and taking him with me.

"Baby," he says almost sadly, tracing the outlying of my cheek before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"We've been fucking ever since you walked in on Selena and I and yeah it was great but I don't want that tonight" Justin sighs settling himself between my legs and resting nearly all of his weight against me. It was enough to make the wetness between my legs pool.

"I'm such an asshole. I'm so sorry SoSo I was so angry an-" I interrupt him with a kiss and a squeeze to his ass.

"We're straight now. Right?" I question and he nods lifting up on his knees to unfasten the front clasp of my bra. After that's tossed he slides out of his already in buttoned jeans and then his boxers. I'd seen three dicks in my whole lifetime (excluding porno ones) and I would have to rate Justin's as a 10/10.

It was of Michelangelo's David caliber meaning it was beautiful and perfect in every way. And of course hard as marble. He lies on top of me again and I take him in my hand once more and guide him to my throbbing center.

"Fuck," he hisses and I try to respond, but a gasp comes out instead. Justin has no problem setting up a rhythm and soon his hips are slowly grinding against mine to the beat of his song that had been looping on the stereo.

Don't let this go to your head
But you're the best, I've ever had

At that verse I lift my knees up so he can go deeper. He accepts the new change and I keen my body as close to his as possible.

"I'm the best you've ever had?" I tease, but my words come out strained when he starts to run at my clit in time with his movements.

Something like a ziplock,

"Don't let it go to your head" he says sarcastically before hiking one of my legs up higher. The instant that he pulls my leg up he finds my gspot and I'm nearly crying with pent up release.

                            ... But a lip-lock
"Justin, you feel so good oh my god" I moan my head pushing back against the pillow it rests on. He smiles and buries his face in my neck before delivering harder, more distinguished thrusts. 

"Ah," I croak out when my walls start to quiver around him indicating my release.

So hard walking out

"Hold it off Sos, baby please, I wanna come with you okay?" He pleads desperately and I can only nod and try to ignore the warmth in my abdomen. Just when I feel like I'm about to burst Justin flips over so that I'm on top. I'm so delirious with pleasure that for a few moments I sit there and try to calm the way my walls clench around him.

Whoa oh that hold on tight oh

"Ride me SoSo" he says sensually and I start at a tortuously slow pace.

"Shit," he curses, grabbing at my ass and tits and roughly massaging them. I try to reach between us and play with myself to reach that edge again, but he slaps my hand away.

"I got you girl" he grunts and he does. The pad of his thumb presses against me in such a way that I can't stop moaning his name.

"Justin, Justin, ju-" he cuts me off with a kiss and then without warning starts to pound into me. I cry out and bite down on his shoulder .

"Harder!Please Jay..." I manage to gasp out as he works his hips.He's so big and thick, and the way he fits inside me  makes me want to cry at the thought of him stopping. He kisses my mouth mid moan and pins my arms above my head gripping me with his other arm to hold me In place.

"South West, you feel so damn good" he whispers in a harsh breath.

"God you just feel so fucking good." He pants again and I dig my finger nails across his back.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh my go- Kiss me Jay" I beg and
He doesn't have to be told twice. He finds my lips and smiles against them before pulling the bottom one between his teeth. I kiss back greedily coaxing my tongue into his mouth until they're wrestling with each other.  I rock closer to his body and start to quiver and shudder and that's when he loses it. 

"Sos, I'm gonna-"

"Me too Jay, I'm so fucking close" I whine  and with a grunt he pushes into me one last time before groaning out my name at the peak of his orgasm. I scream. Actually scream as my walls squeeze vice-like around him and for a moment we are both still.

Them lips won't let me go
(Lips won't let me go, lips won't let me go, oh)

"I love you. You're so beautiful I love you" he chants and I'm wrap my arms around him. Not quite ready to untangle.

"I love you too Justin, I do" I say whilst stroking his hair and rubbing his back. I close my eyes and relish at the feel of us being connected when suddenly images start to flash around in my mind.

"Jay was I wearing a maroon shirt when you met me?" The question comes out of nowhere, but he doesn't seem too bothered. He was too sated.

"Mhmm" he says wrapping his arms tighter around me. I close my eyes again and try to picture the first time I met Justin Bieber and I panic a little when I'm able to recall every single detail as if the memories were actually mine.

I think back to other instances when people asked me to remember and I'm pretty fucking shocked when each one pops into my head like I was fucking there.

Want you wrapped around my arm like a wrist watch

"Oh shit... I'm South" I say aloud and Justin chuckles

"And that's why I love you"

They hold on tight, ohhh