Barbie Girl

South as Lane ( 'South as Lane' means that we are currently in the timeline in which The real South West is posing as Lane. The timelines are both in the same year and on the same days. The dates aren't different.)
"This is happening Lane! It's really happening I can't believe that we are even h-" thankfully a stream of screaming girls drowns out Delaney's constant blubbering about meeting Justin Bieber. I roll my eyes. I was used to the sound what with daddy bringing me on stage and having the title of being an icon back in my world.

"Ladies," a large security guard announces, raising his hands above the crowd of twenty or so girls who either looked too young or too old to be meeting Justin.

"Those of you who have a Royal VIP ticket please come forward" Delaney squeezes my hand and forces herself brutishly to the front of the crowd.

"That's us. Just us." She emphasizes and a few girls actually burst into tears. I'm feeling very much like a 'Peasant' as Mason would say as the guard leads the both of us by pushing on our shoulders. I fight the urge to throw a fit because on this world I had zero influence or authority.

"This way," the guard grunts and we pause in front of a large door that has Justin's name stamped all over it in obnoxious purple lettering. Maybe he shared the same taste as Bizzle. The security guard knocks and we wait in an uncomfortable ten minute silence. Delaney looks like she's ready to piss herself. I glance up at the guard who rapts at the door once again. When it's still dead silent I huff and grip the door knob. I didn't have time for games.

"Lane!" Delaney hisses, but I'm too determined, to desperate to negotiate the consequences of my actions. The guard holds Delaney back as if I'm not the kne who's breaking and entering. He talks into the walkie in his shoulder to request backup, but I couldn't give the slightest fuck or care because what I see in the dressing room has my heart falling straight to my (slightly less curvaceous on this worls's) ass.

"Justin, fuck me! Yes, oh my god!" Comes the all too familiar scream of my ex girlfriend as she bounces away on my boyfriend's lap.