Best Male Artist Part 2

"Yes, Jay harder please, Ungh oh my god!" My face is pressed against my dressing room door as Justin takes me from behind. I'd abandoned all efforts of being quiet and from the sound of it he had too.

"You like that baby?" He hisses, snapping his hips to mine with a force so brutal that I'm sure the back of my thighs will bruise.

"Yeah, baby I love it" I whine and he pulls the tight ponytail that had been teased and hair sprayed to perfection moments before by my stylist into a knot within his fist.

"Tell me it's mine babe, who's pussy is this?" He asks and with a keening moan my cheek presses further against the wood of the door.

"I said who's pussy is this South?" He demands again and I'm so close to coming that I barely register his rough tone.

"Yours" I croak my fingers slithering between my legs to tease my clit beneath the flowing satin of the third dress of the evening.

"Sounded like a fucking question babe

"Sounded like a fucking question babe. Who's fucking pussy is this?" He slaps my hand away and fucks me harder and with a little shout I yell out my answer more clearly.

"Yours! God Justin it's yours. Your pussy baby!" He bites down on my shoulder and I shiver at the way the cool sterling silver of his grill lines his bite mark. My walls start to clench around him and suddenly he pulls out and turns me around, hiking my legs around his waist and sheathing himself inside of me before I can even scream his name.

"We've got to hurry Soso, can you come for me babe?" I listen to the outside noise of the crowd and realize that it's nearly time for this years Best Male Artist to be announced. I wrap my legs tighter and scream into the now ruined by lipstick collar of his dress shirt. It was his sexy ass in that suit that got us into this mess.

"Mhmm," I whine nodding frantically as he bounces me effortlessly on his dick ever so often pausing to kiss my lips and face

"Mhmm," I whine nodding frantically as he bounces me effortlessly on his dick ever so often pausing to kiss my lips and face. My neck was scattered with hickeys that he had given me in between commercial breaks and several performances. A particularly large one had been the result of Selena announcing her multi-million dollar deal with Sony.