I Made It.

Justin and I were forced to accept that we would Not make it to our celebration dinner. In fact, we wouldn't even made it to the bed because when he unlocks the doors to his mansion a pair of blonde haired blue eyed children sit on the steps with mountains of luggage.

It was Jazzy and Jaxon, both wearing sheepish smiles and looking expectantly at Justin who had rubbed his temple, set me down ( he had insisted on carrying me bridal style) and then called for his butler to set up two of the eleven guest rooms he had

"I'm sorry SoSo, but I've gotta deal with them alright? Please don't be mad baby" I shake my head and hold his face between my palms.

"Go ahead and play the part of daddy. I have a feeling they're up to something" I say sneaking a peak to Jazzy who had started taking snapchat videos around the house, giving her followers and exclusive tour of her brother's house whereas Jaxon held his phone at an odd angle and smirked ever so often.

"Shit. Please don't call me daddy, not unless you wanna mentally scar these kids"

"Ick! Omg!" Jazzy yells and  I grin before whispering into his earlobe.

"Good luck daddy" I drawl before walking towards the stairs and plucking Jaxon's phone right out of his hand. I look and as I had assumed the camera option is open.

"Really Jaxon?" I ask with mild disgust as I scroll through the multiple photos he had snapped of my ass. I save one and send it to myself before deleting as it had been one where Justin squeezed it lovingly.

"What? I've never been so close to Kardashian ass I could just..." he bites his bottom lip and makes squeezing gestures with his hands and I knock the back of his head and throw his phone into his lap. Jazzy scoffs at her brother, but continues to snapchat.

As I head upstairs stairs a maid follows me with all of the presents. I peer of the ledge of the winding staircase and eavesdrop as Justin starts to sternly speak to his siblings. They were definitely in for it. And from what I could tell it was a school night. The maid places the presents on my vanity and I thank her with a kind smile before she leaves. I'm about to pass out from boredom until my phone starts to vibrate madly and North's contact photo lights up the screen.