East

"I've come up with a temporary solution" Metty tells us as South and I lie on our backs, hands intertwined with candles flickering around us.

"Is this an exorcism? Are you going to exorcise the diva out of me"

"Careful. This is why you were switched in the first place rude girl" Metty warns and as south snorts I giggle and hide it with a cough.

"I'm crafting a facade. In which you both exist in this world."

"You can do that?"

"For a bit. Until Anahit finds out. Or worse. One of our brothers." I gulp.

"Brothers?"

"They rule other earths, but they're just as strict as my dear sister."

"So this is isn't permanent?"

"It could be. If my spell is powerful enough Anahit won't know Lane's true whereabouts. She'll think she's living the world she was originally meant to be in." South grips my hand and Metty breaks a root of some sorts and hands it out to the both of us.

"Eat this."

"Ugh. I'm starving" South complains munching on the root before gagging.

"What in the ass?!" She shouts before gagging and sitting up. I chew on my root silently. It wasn't half bad.

"Can I have some fucking water?" South chokes and Metty shakes her head.

"There's no time. My siblings can sense magic especially some of this caliber so I must hurry." South takes another grueling bite of the root and lays back down, reaching for my hand.

"I feel kind of tired" I admit, eyes drooping.

"Then it's working." I feel South give my hand a final squeeze before Metty starts whispering an incantation and things go dark.

When I wake up I'm in my room at Kanye and Kim's home and next to me Justin is sprawled out, beautiful as usual with a firm hand pressed to my stomach. The silk of my nightgown wrinkles against his palm.